Chapter 2: Mr. Angry Bird

The next morning, Riley made herself busy so that she could be away from her Masters but that's completely impossible right now. Now that they're living on the same roof.

She couldn't define what she feels now that she already met the four arrogant yet downright gorgeous men in this mansion. This feeling is new to her. All her life her heart had never gone wild inside her ribcage.

What is happening to me?

She erased that thought in her mind and just focused on her job as a maid.

JAKE WAS about to look for Riley when he saw her in the living room while vacuuming.

"Riley!"

She smiled when she saw him and stopped from what she was doing. "Master Jake. Do you need something?"

He excitedly nodded. "Yes. Can you help me with my homework?"

Riley stilled and suddenly got embarrassed. "Uhm, I'm afraid I can't do that, Master Jake. I mean, I stopped going to school so I lacked knowledge."

Jake nodded and did a lollipop smile. "How about I teach you?"

Her eyes widened. "Huh?"

Instead of answering her confusion, he grabbed her hand and pulled her to his study room. Riley couldn't know what to do and let her Master Jake pull her.

"WHICH DO you prefer?" Jake asked. "Physics or Math?"

Riley can't help but to bite her lower lip. Honestly, she hates those two subjects. But she didn't want to embarrass herself nor offend Jake's offer to teach her.

"I'll go with physics." she answered.

Jake chuckled and rolled his tongue over his lips. "Afraid of numbers, I see."

She snorted. "Yeah, right. I hate math."

"Well, I like math. So, let's start?"

Riley nodded and listened to Jake while teaching her physics. At first, she couldn't understand anything. But thank God that Jake was understanding and patient. You wouldn't see his temper or holding himself back.

He just remained with a goofy smile on his face. Infact, he looks like he's enjoying himself teaching a stubborn maid like me.

"Okaaay, break time!"

Riley let out a breath. "Thank God, it's done."

Jake laughed. "You look like you've been running ten kilometers straight, Riley. So, tomorrow again?"

She grunted and covered her face. "Oh please can we do it two times a week? It's exhausting, you know. Have you forgotten that I still have a lot of work to do?"

Jake can't help himself to laugh hard. He started to like teasing her.

"Just kidding, Riley. Of course I wouldn't let you get tired. Mentally or physically. If you want I could help you with the chores." he offered.

Of course she appreciated his offer but it's her job. And he's her freaking Master for goodness sake.

"No thank you, Master Jake. I can totally handle my job fine." Riley flexed her biceps. "I'm a strong independent woman, Master." Then she winked at him.

Jake messed her hair. "Okay, okay, I believe you. How about lunch with me later?"

"Sure thing, Master."

JUST LIKE as planned, the two did eat lunch together. Riley was thankful that it was only Jake and her who were on the dining table.

She wonders where her three Masters were all this time.