Chapter 25: Mr. Hottie

When the professor called their names one by one, Riley stretched her arms and yawned. She just woke up and didn't notice that they actually arrived at their destination. 

She heard her name being called so she stepped out of the bus with her luggage. 

A very relaxing air welcomed her and hugged her body. It's been a while since she had gone to the beach so she misses the feeling of it. 

"Let's go?" 

Lotte popped out beside her and clinged her arm to hers. 

She smiled and nodded before they followed their other batchmates to the seaside. 

"Listen up, everyone, find your pair and stick together if you must then look for each other so you two wouldn't get lost. This place is a very wide and open beach so just stay where our camp is. Understood?" Professor Miller ordered. 

"Yes, sir!" They all replied and got their own partners. 

"And that would be, you and I." Lotte said. 

"Definitely." Riley grinned and winked then they did a fist bump. 

They went first to their executive area so they could unpacked their things. It's like a small hotel near the beach and it's very convenient. It has five double deck beds in every room so therefore, one room has ten students.  

But it looks like fortune was on their side today. And because Riley and Lotte were on the very last line of the students, the last room that they entered has exactly four beds. No double deck. 

They both looked at each other and grinned because they are the only ones who will stay in that room. The two beds were vacant. And that's totally good for them. 

It's like they own the room when they start to unpacked. They were both jumping on the soft bouncy bed while singing a random song but out of the tone. They're just happy and excited at the same time. 

"Riley, let's go walking around the beach? I want to enjoy the sand barefoot." Lotte persuades her. 

And because she can't say no to her best friend, she said yes of course. She wanted to relax herself while looking at the calm sea. It also calms her system. 

While they're walking on the seaside, her eyebrows furrowed when a group of people-- no, more like there's a photoshoot that will happen near the beach because the people were too busy and loud. 

"Riley let's go there. Let's watch their photoshoot." Lotte said and pulled her. 

"I think they're busy, Lotte. Let's not bother them." 

Lotte rolled her eyes. "Oh come on, silly. We will just watch them. Not ruin or bother them so chill, okay?" 

She sighed and nodded. They went near the group of people with cameras. They also have props that they need on their product. 

Maybe this is what my classmate has been talking about a few hours ago on the bus. 

Her brows tugged up when a woman in a suit approached them. She examined them from head to toe and she giggled. 

"Perfect!" 

They both gasped when the woman just grabbed their arm and dragged them to the man in front of a small screen with his eyeglasses. 

"Sir! Sir! Problem solved! I just found these ladies wandering around the beach!" 

She and Lotte looked at each other with confusion.