EPILOGUE

EPILOGUE

"Happy Birthday, Riley!"

Riley was above the clouds when her family and friends greeted her on her 21st birthday celebration. It was not just a simple celebration.

Madame Lacey invited her amigas, co-workers and her friends at the mansion to witness her birthday. It was obviously a grand birthday celebration.

"I still can't believe that you lied to us, sis." The woman in her fifties said to Lacey. "Remember you told us that she's the duchess of this family at the Grand Masquerade Ball? Gosh, sis, I really fell from that."

Lacey chuckled. "You know I always wanted to have a daughter. But what can I do? God gave me four amazing, handsome and loving sons." She proudly says. "And I'm afraid that time that you, my friends, would make fun of me for not having a daughter."

The woman tapped her shoulder. "Oh, silly. Don't make false assumptions. We would never do that to you." She kissed her on her cheeks.

"Thanks. Anyway, let's not talk about that. Let's have fun and celebrate Riley's birthday." She giggled. "Hold on a sec. Where are the boys?"

Ms. Anderson approached Madame Lacey. "Madame, Master Ethan, Jake and Hoon went out with Master Jay. They said Master Jay will change his hair color and so will they."

She sighed. "Those lunatics." She murmured. "Anyway, tell Riley and her friends to get ready. The Masquerade party will start in a minute."

"Yes, madam- oh, they're here!" 

CONFUSION WAS visible on Riley's face when Lotte, Yumi and Ysabelle put mascara and helped her put hers that covers half of her face and they dragged her to the center of the mansion which was the dance floor.

"Enjoooy!" Lotte, Yumi and Ysabelle giggled as they left her in the middle where her visitors were staring at her while smiling.

"What's with these people?" she whispered to herself.

"Riley."

She turned her head to the man called her name. "E-Ethan…"

He's wearing mascara too. He's wearing a tuxedo and holding flowers. But what shocked her was his hair color.

Wow, I can't believe he's even more attractive with red hair.