Chapter 30: Run To You

"So we're staying here for five days?"

Hoon nodded on Riley's question while they're unpacking their things after the plane landed at the airport of Japan.

Hoon had a personal driver that will bring them to the Capitol Hotel Tokyu. One of the luxury hotels here in Japan. The hotel is spacious and very convenient. The ambiance is pretty good too. That's why this hotel became popular to the eyes of the tourists who visits and explore Japan.

Their room has two king size beds parallel to each other so they won't have a problem.

"It's snowfall this season so we could enjoy the snow outside if you want."

Riley giggled in excitement. "I can't wait to play with snow!"

Hoon chuckled. "You can play all day, Riley. Just don't forget to eat at lunch and dinner time or even if you're already hungry." he reminded her and he pointed at the refrigerator. "See that? There's a lot of food inside the fridge so don't hesitate to eat. Okay?"

She gave him a thumbs up. "Okay!"

Hoon winked. "Good. I'll be in the lobby to check what's for our dinner."

Riley waited for Hoon to step out of the room. And when she didn't see his shadow anymore, she ran to pick up her gloves, boots, scarf and bonnet.

She went to the terrace where there was a bunch of snow scattered on the floor. Even the plants had snow on top of it. It's indeed freezing but she didn't mind.

She will enjoy their five nights here in Japan. No thinking about anything. And no thinking about Jay. He's not good for her health so she must stay away from him as much as possible.

She sat on the tile floor and made a snowman out of snow.

"I wish I could bring you to momma." She said as she spoke to the snowman. "You'll surely melt if I take you home." She chuckled and grabbed her phone to take a picture of the snowman. "There. I'll just send it to momma."

Riley took forty five minutes of playing at the terrace when Hoon came back.

"You're still outside?" He was shocked. "Come on. You'll get cold if you stay there for an hour."

Riley took her gloves. "Where are we going?"

"Our dinner is served."

She glanced at her wrist watch. "But it's still six in the afternoon. Isn't it too early?"

Hoon opened the door for her and let her step outside of their room first and they walked towards the lobby where they could find the dining area.

"I know. You're tired from our flight and didn't have a good sleep because of excitement. So you need to eat early so you can rest early." He smiled.

Riley can't help but to hide her smile. Her cheeks burned and she looked away. "So considerate of you."

Hoon put his right hand inside his jacket and his left arm put on Riley's shoulder. "It's me being sweet."

Riley laughed. They enter inside the elevator that will bring them to the first floor.

Hoon assists her on their chairs while the waiter is serving their food. When she looks around, there are people eating with their families. But lots of them are couples.

Hoon poured her glass of champagne.

She can't believe that this is the kind of style of wealthy people with titles. And her... she's just a poor maid who become close to her Masters. That's why she's tasting the feeling of being one of the royals.