Chapter 5: My Monthly Visitor

Jay drove as fast as he could to the grocery store so Hoon couldn't follow them when he saw him just got out of the bake shop. He's sure as hell that he did see him leaving with Riley but he didn't give a fuck. 

This wasn't kidnapping though. He convince himself in his mind. I didn't force her. She intentionally rode my motorcycle and asked me to drop her off at the grocery store. 

"I'll be back in a minute!" Riley shouted the moment she got off the motorcycle and hurriedly ran into the grocery store. 

Jay parked his motorcycle in the parking lot and removed his helmet, then he combed his hair backwards before entering the store to follow Riley. 

But before he could enter, his phone rang inside his leather pants. He picked it up and answered the call. 

"Where the hell did you bring Riley?" Hoon asked on the other line. His voice can lift the hair on your nape. 

Jay put his left hand to his pocket. "Why? Is that wrong?" 

He can hear Hoon groaning in frustration. "Just answer me. Where did you take her? Don't tell me you kidnapped her?" 

He chuckled. "Isn't that what you did earlier? Taking her with you without her permission?" He chuckled once again. "Man, I think you got the wrong guy to be called a kidnapper. Tch. Tell that to yourself, asshole." he ended the call. 

RILEY WAS looking for a condiment for cooking when she suddenly felt something burst inside her while she's pushing the cart. 

She halted and her eyes widened. "O-Oh my god…" 

She quickly looked for the sanitary pads on the women's section. And when finds it she felt a bit relieved. But it was too high for her to reach it. 

"Tsk. I'm too small for this." 

There's no clerk near her so she forces herself to reach the pads. 

"A-Almost… t-there… ah!" 

A set of arms embraced and saved her from falling off on her toes. She saw that person reach the sanitary pads that she's about to reach. 

She turned around with a smile and was ready to thank the guy who caught her but when she saw his face, her smile vanished and replaced it with a serious face. 

"T-Thanks--"

"Always be careful." Jay roughly said and handed her the sanitary pads. 

Riley felt uncomfortable with the way he held the pads for her. But that's normal, right? He's a guy and she's a woman. It's normal to feel like that. 

"Is there anything else on the list that you haven't got?"

She shook her head and cleared her throat then started to push the cart to the cashier. 

"Then let's pay for that. I'm getting hungry--" he stopped from talking and his brows furrowed when he saw something behind her. 

She looked back at him. "What?" 

Riley is dumbfounded when she saw him got shocked and immediately took off his leather coat and puts it around her waist. Covering the back of her waist down to her knees. 

And when she was about to ask him, he leaned closer to her and whispered to her ear so that no one could hear them. 

"Code red." 

She gasped but she had to stay calm. 

"O-Okay. L-Let's pay for t-this so I could get c-change." She's calm but her voice is trembling.

"Don't worry, I'm right here." 

Jay stays behind her until they finish paying all the groceries. And when they went out, he immediately ran without telling her where he was going. 

He left her with the groceries beside his motorcycle. 

And when he came back, he handed her a cellophane. 

"Go. Get change. Faster." he was catching his own breath as he ordered her. 

She nodded and went to the nearest restroom. 

"Shit… why now… argh!" she murmured inside the cubicle. "This is so embarrassing! Oh God, kill me now!" 

Riley felt really embarrassed to the point she didn't want to get out of the restroom and face her Master Jay that witnessed her monthly visitor for goodness sake!

When she opened the cellophane that he handed to her, a soft smile drew to her lips. Now wonder he would care for others. Particularly for a maid like her. 

She calmed her fast heartbeat first before she stepped out of the restroom. 

Jay was leaning on his motorcycle and she can't deny that he's cool to look at and at the same time, hot. 

And he's rude. 

ETHAN BECAME worried when his brother Hoon called him that Jay just took Riley away. His father was here and he's taking his time with his mother at the green house where they can encounter fresh air. 

Knowing his brother Jay, he could hurt Riley or take her somewhere that she wasn't familiar with and left her there.

He combed his hair backwards in so much frustration while dialing Jay's number. He already called him more than twenty times but he didn't answer even just once. 

"Have you reached him?" he asked Jake who was in front of his computer and typing fast with his glasses on. 

"Not yet. I think he turned off his phone. I can't detect his location." Jake said. 

Ethan blew a loud breath in pissed and cursed in his mind.

"Do you hear that?" Jake became alert. 

"What?" 

"I think they're here." Jake stood up and left the room. 

He followed him downstairs and his anger rose up when he saw Riley who looked worn out and his eyes caught Jay's leather jacket around her waist. 

And as far as he remembered, Riley was wearing jeans when Hoon took her to be his personal secretary and now when she was with Jay, she's wearing plain black shorts. 

"Riley!" Jake welcomed her with a tight hug. "We're so worried! Goodness you're here." 

While the two reunited, he walked towards Jay and punched him with all his force and energy. 

He heard Riley shriek and Jake cursed. 

"Damn you!" He can't help but to curse at Jay who's lying on the floor, wiping the blood on the corner of his lips. "What the hell did you do to her and where did you take her, huh?!"

Riley stopped Ethan when he was about to grab Jay's collar. "M-Master Ethan, Jay didn't do something wrong. I-I was the one who convinced Jay to drop me off at the grocery store to buy this." She pointed to the box in front of the door that Jay carried. 

Riley apologetically looks at Jay who's sitting on the floor. "I-I'm sorry."

Jay just glanced at her then his gaze went to Ethan. He stood up but didn't fight back. 

The corner of his lips with blood, rose up and he leaned to whisper in his ear. "Be thankful that Riley's here and I managed to hold back. If not, I will not hesitate to punch you back with so much force." 

Jay clenched his jaw and fist then he bumped his shoulder onto Ethan before he left the living room to go upstairs. 

Without a word, Ethan left the mansion. Jake also left but she didn't know where he would go. And Hoon? She couldn't exactly define where in the world he is located. But she's sure as hell that he's mad of her for leaving him like that. 

Riley pulled her hair and grunted. She's pissed at herself. 

I'm so stubborn! It's all my fault that they are all fighting at each other. 

~amph1trite~