Chapter 6: Be My Girl

Two days have passed but the atmosphere is still not changing around the four gentlemen. Nothing changed since Riley willingly ran away with Jay riding his motorcycle. 

She couldn't let herself talk to them for so long because she's so embarrassed for herself and if possible, she will avoid them with all her might but sadly, it's impossible because they are on the same roof and she's their maid in this mansion so she has no freaking choice. 

Riley grunted while cleaning Layla's little shelter. Layla is Jake's lovely dog. He loves his pet so much like a family so she has to take care of Layla too. 

"Let me do it, Riley." 

She heard Jake's baritone voice behind her so she faced him. She simply blinked many times when her eyes dropped to his well-toned body. 

He's wearing a simple muscle shirt and his biceps are free to see with her eyes. 

She secretly shook her head and answered. "N-No, Master Jake. It's my duty to--" 

Before she finishes her sentence, Jake grabs the hose in her hands. 

"Rest. Jay said you're on your period." he softly said. 

She pouted. "But it's already my third day today. I'm really fine, Master--"

She stopped talking when he faced her and stared at her intimately like he's reading her mind. 

"Riley?" 

"Hmm?"

"Could you please cut the Master and just call me Jake?" he pleaded. 

It's new to her. No Masters can plead on their maids. So she's beyond shock. 

Master Hoon also said that. 

"M-May I ask why?" she urged. 

Jake was about to answer when they heard a bark and it came from Layla with Ethan who's running towards Jake.

Ethan put his hands in his pocket. "Are you ready for tonight?" he asked Jake. 

Riley knows what he's talking about. She heard from other maids that their four Masters are attending a Grand Masquerade Ball tonight at 9pm sharp. 

Jake carried Layla like a baby who's wagging her tail and suddenly licks Jake's face like she's showering him some kisses. He couldn't help but to chuckle. 

"Yep. You?" 

Ethan shrugged and his gaze went to her. "Yeah, but I haven't had a partner yet." 

"Eh? Well you better go find your girl, bro. We'll leave early later." 

"I don't have to find anyone, Jake." Ethan said while intimately staring at her eyes and she can't look away. "Cause I already found my girl." 

Riley and Jake both furrowed their eyebrows at what Ethan just said. 

She simply gulped when Ethan slowly approached her without taking his eyes off of her. 

"Riley… will you be my… girl for tonight?" he asked. Making her heart go frenzy. 

She's speechless but after a minute or two, she managed to speak. "W-Why me? I-I'm sure there are lots of girls who're willing to die just to be your partner. 

Ethan lets out a chuckle and gently grabs her both hands. "Why you and not other girls?" He acts like he's thinking. "Simple. Because they are not you."