01

—But let's go to my first day in BTS management

But let's go to my first day in BTS management. On the day when I met all of them for the first time.
——

I was walking fast into BigHit building.

I don't want to be late on my first day.

Yesterday I wrote my contract.

I didn't think that I will get a job in BTS management. I love BTS, I am an army. I applied for the job more for fun. I didn't think that I have enough experience and that I am good enough for the world's biggest boybands management. But I passed all stages and yesterday happily was welcomed into the management.

I came inside the building.

And I was almost running to the management office. All hall was reverberating from my high heels sound.

When suddenly someone bumped into me.

And I fell on the ground.

"Auch." I giggled and tried to stand up.

"I am so sorry. Let me help you." I heard a familiar deep voice.

I raised my eyes and saw Taehyung giving me his hand.

I freaked a little inside. Great I just bumped into my idol.

I took his hand and stood up.

"It's okay. It's my fault. I am in a rush and didn't notice you." I smiled at him.

"I need to admit that I was just amazed by your beauty. That's the reason why we bumped into each other." Tae giggled with his deep voice.

"It's really okay. I need to go or I will be late. See you around, Taehyung." I smiled and went to the office. I didn't have time to process that Taehyung just gave me a compliment.

"Bye." I heard Taehyungs voice before knocking on the doors.

"Come in."

I went to the office, where all management was.

Today we will have introductions and some learning already.

My position is a manager who is responsible for the tours, concerts, and interviews. There are like four more managers with me who are responsible for that. But I was designated for one main manager. He will teach me everything and we will work together in the future.

Being in this position means that I will be always with them. But because I don't have a family, no husband, no kids yet, I can easily give all myself to this job.

Other managers are always working in BigHit office and I will be always traveling with them.

"Hello, Y/n. Take a seat." The main manager said.

The meeting was long, full of information.

Everyone looked very friendly.

There was a lot of information to process. But I wanted this job a lot, so I will do everything to stay here.