25

——I know that he is on the edge

——
I know that he is on the edge. He will give up any moment now.

"Come on, tiger. You don't need to prove anything. I know that you love me not just because of sex." I pecked his lips.
——

"Y/n why are you doing this?" Taehyung stroked my cheek.

"I want you, I need you." I looked into him with big eyes.

Then another idea popped into my head.

I smirked. "Maybe I need to find another man who can satisfy me. You know, I have more than one choice." I started to think. "Who I should call? Any suggestions?" I raised my eyebrows at him.

A deep chuckle escaped his lips. His eyes got dark, full of lust and jealousy.

"I think it's more than enough that Harry was fucking you for three months. No one will touch you anymore, just me." He hissed. "Do you understand?"

I giggled. "Oh, daddy." I felt how his member got even harder. "Are you jealous? That Harry was fucking me? That he was inside me when you were not? That he made me cum? That he licked me? That I screamed his name? Every damn day I was in his bed a moaning mess." I smirked. "Or maybe I should remember the days when I was in a relationship with all maknea line? Maybe I need to rank you? Who made me scream the most, who is the best in bed? Agh. It was an amazing time. Having all three of you."

Taehyung arms around my hips got even tighter. His eyes were black, his jaw was clenched.

"But I surrender. If my boyfriend doesn't want me... Well, I will not act like a sex addict. I will suffer this somehow." I shrugged my shoulders, got away from him, and cuddled on the edge of the bed. I turned my back to him. I tried to calm myself. Nothing seems to work, I need to try and fall asleep. Even though I am feeling so tense now and maybe even sad. It looks like I can cry any moment.

"You know, that I understand that you are teasing me. But don't you think that you are getting too far baby doll? Mm?" I heard Taehyungs deep voice, shivers got down my spine.

I ignored him.

"Are you angry at me now?" He laughed. "Baby." He got closer to me. I felt his hot breathing on my neck.

"Don't touch me." I whispered angrily. "Let's sleep. That's what you wanted. Go to your side and sleep, Taehyung."

"Hmm... My honey is really mad at me. I am a bad boyfriend again. You want me this bad, m?" I felt his fingers stroking my hand gently.

"No, I don't. Because my boyfriend doesn't want me. I don't want him touching me anymore."

He put me closer to him, our bodies were touching. I felt his hard bulge on my ass. "Does this looks for you like I don't want you? Does my hard on your butt not enough to prove how I want you?" He put us even closer.