13

——They all stood up and went from my room

——
They all stood up and went from my room.

I was just sitting on the sofa. Waiting for news from any of them.
——

While waiting for any news I understood some things.

I know that I don't have a lot of time with maknea left. And because of that, I need to get as much from it as it's possible. Enjoy every second of it. Because soon it will be over.

A knock on the doors brings me back to reality.

I opened them. All maknea line were standing.

"Come in."

We all sat on my bed.

"Tell me everything." I was looking into them with big eyes.

"He..." Jimin tried to start.

"He didn't change his mind," Taehyung said.

"We tried to talk him out. But apparently, he really likes you." Jungkook added.

"And he can't just be happy for us," Jimin mumbled.

"Then... That means that this will be over any day. Fuck." I cursed loudly.

My life is over.

"I still don't think that he would spill everything to the management." Jimin said.

"I think he really can. I saw him jealous in the past. When he is jealous and in love... He has done some bad things in the past." Jungkook was thinking, his eyebrows were furrowed.

I sighed loudly.

At this point, we all understood that it's over.

But for them just a relationship with me.

On the other hand, I will lose not just them but work too. And I liked it so much...

"Fuck it. Let's enjoy the last moments that I have here with you all." I rolled my eyes. "Let's have some fun." I giggled.

"What fun are you talking about?" Jimin smirked.

"The same fun you have in your mind right now." I giggled.

Jimin get closer to me and smashed his lips on mine.

"Come here, baby." He put me on his lap. I put my arms around his neck.

I was moving on his lap. Soon I felt his bulge near my womanhood.

I moved away from him and giggled.

"Jimin, you are like always." I giggled more.

"What can I do? You are making me crazy. You are making all three of us crazy." Jimin pushed me to his hard member.

Jungkook took my hand and locked our fingers.

"Mmm... I want to feel these lips too." Jungkook took me on his lap and kissed me. He bite my lower lip and our tongues started to battle. His arms were stroking my butt. We moved away just when we both got out of breath.