35

——"Finally we are where we need to be

——
"Finally we are where we need to be. We will make up for the time we lost." Jungkook kissed my hair and held me even tighter in his embrace. "Good night, my love."

"I love you." And while feeling Jungkook by my side I fell into a deep sleep.
——

"Come on, Y/n, let's go. Everyone will be happy to see you." Jungkook was trying to convince me to go with him to BigHit, to meet the boys.

We were still laying in bed. Jungkooks arms were wrapped around me.

"Maybe just being with you is enough for now. You should talk to the members today that I'm back. Maybe someone don't want to see me. If after today you confirm that they want to meet, then I'll go with you tomorrow. And today I'll look around the city for a place for my dance studio." I was playing with his fingers.

"Even though I am pretty sure that they all will be delighted to see you, I will talk with them. So you want to open your dancing studio?"

"Yes. I love dancing. So what can be better than opening my own studio."

"I don't know. Maybe dancing with me in BTS as our choreographer and in the future, we can open a studio together."

"Noo, Jungkook. I will not get involved in working with BTS. I don't need any more misunderstandings and confusion. I learned my lesson in the past. I want to be friends with all of you. But I don't think it's the best to work with you."

"Just promise me not to rush. And think about everything."

"You want to own a dancing studio with me? Really?" I raised my eyes at him.

"Yeah, sure. Why not? We both love dancing. Moreover dancing with each other. And touring with BTS is not forever. Just a year or two until our last tour. After that everything will be the same just with less concerts. Just like 5-10 concerts per year. Soon all of us will be able to create our life with families and activities we want. We will have much more free time."

"Okay. I will look through a few places today. And if I gonna like something, we will look at it together later." I pecked his lips.

"I missed this. Waking up next to you, just laying here, talking. I love you so much." Jungkook kissed me again.

"It feels so right. Just perfect." I got on top of him. "I love you too." I leaned to him and kissed his soft and tasty lips.

"I wish to stay in this bed with you all day. But I need to go to BigHit like now." He stroked my cheek gently and went to get dressed.

"So see you in the evening? Or not?" I got shy and a nervous laugh escaped my mouth.

"Of course, I will come after. Now you will not get rid of me." He chuckled and kissed me goodbye.

I got ready and started my hunting. I want to find the perfect premises for my dream dancing studio.

[...]