07

——Maybe I should just leave this job? Until no one knows about things I have done

——
Maybe I should just leave this job? Until no one knows about things I have done...

Until it's not too late...

Before I didn't get myself into more trouble...

How I will be able to look at Jungkook and Jimin tomorrow?
——

I was walking nervously into the conference hall. Duri was walking next to me, so I couldn't show that I was dying inside.

To my misfortune, BTS and other managers were already sitting around the big table. There were just two seats left. Duri took the seat between other managers, for me only left spot was between my nightmare. Jungkook and Jimin. I cursed silently but sat in the free spot.

I opened my laptop and concentrated completely on the meeting.

We were working without a lunch break.

I didn't pay any more attention than was necessary to the members sitting around me.

We all were talking, discussing about the tour. We are leaving on Sunday. We still have a few days to deal with everything.

"Y/n, can we talk after the meeting?" Jungkook whispered to me while Duri was talking.

I just shook my head slightly, didn't even look at him.

"Okay. Great job everyone. It was a long day. All are free to go. See you tomorrow." The main manager said.

Everyone started to leave the office.

I smiled politely said goodbye to everyone and left the room one of the first ones.

I don't want to face any BTS members. Especially Jungkook or Jimin.

I stormed into my office and started to pick my things. I wanted to go away from here as fast as I could.

I was walking to the doors when they opened suddenly.

"Y/n, we need to talk." Jimin came into my office.

"No, we don't. Have a great evening, Jimin." I looked into him for a moment but then pushed him from my way and with rapid steps went to the elevator.

When elevators doors closed, I finally breathed out. Apparently, I was holding my breath all the time.

[...]

A few more days passed by. It was the last meeting day, Friday evening. I managed to avoid talking with BTS alone until this day. I was happy about that.

"So, all is left to say. Is best luck for you boys and all management and staff teams. Y/n, it's your first tour. But I see that you are ready and we all believe in you, that everything will go perfectly. If you will have any questions you can ask for help in tour team or call Duri or any of us. Boys know a lot of things too. Just relax and everything will go perfectly." The main manager was smiling at me.