34

——I was thinking for a moment

——
I was thinking for a moment. "Okay, Jungkook. You can come." I ended the call.

Is it the right thing to do?
To start all this again?
Do I really came back here to start something with Jungkook again? After five years?
Is it possible?
Is it possible to have something between us?
When everything was so messed up and complicated when I left...
——

I opened the doors. Here he was. Standing in front of me.

He is real. He is really standing here.

"Come inside." I turned to the side and he entered my apartment.

For a moment we were standing in the hall.

"It's not awkward at all." I giggled nervously.

"Well... It's been five years. At the same time, it looks like it has been just a few days and on the other hand, it looks like whole eternity."

I am seeing the same man I left 5 years ago. The same big bunny eyes concentrated on me.

"Let's go to the living room. Maybe you want tea or coffee?" I asked as we were walking.

"Only thing I want is next to me." He answered with his husky voice when we sat on the couch.

A small chuckle escaped my mouth.

"I can't believe that we met again. I need to touch you, to believe that it's real. And I am not dreaming." A little smirk appeared on his face.

"Omg, Jungkook." I rolled my eyes.

"I said you in the past how you are making me feel when you are rolling your eyes. Do you want to be spanked?" A deep giggle escaped his mouth.

I felt a little tickling in my lower belly.

"I didn't think you still remember that."

"I remember everything about you and us."

I got shy. I felt my cheeks getting more red.

"I missed seeing you all flustered and shy." Jungkook came closer to me and caressed my cheek gently. After that, his hand traveled through my whole arm until he locked our fingers together. "You are real." He whispered. "And your skin is even softer than I remember." He stroked my hand with his thumb.

"All this feels unreal." My breathing was already uneven.

He still has the same effect on me.

"It's been five years. But nothing really changed. My feelings to you and how I am feeling around you. The only thing that changed is that I missed you so fucking much." He was looking deeply into my eyes.

He took my hand and put it on his chest. "Do you feel it? The beating of my heart?"

I focused on his heart. I felt the fast heartbeat. "Yes."