28

——So what's happening with my feelings towards Jungkook? I guess he is my secret addiction

——
So what's happening with my feelings towards Jungkook? I guess he is my secret addiction. But I will need to resist him. I need to fight with this addiction.
——

"I am home." I shouted while entering the apartment.

I didn't get any answer. I heard the water running in the shower. So I decided to join him. I was all sweaty, tired, and overwhelmed by what happened between me and Jungkook. All I need now is a refreshing shower and Taehyung.

I throw my clothes on the bedrooms floor and went to the shower.

I hugged Taehyungs back.

"Hi, baby." I pecked his back.

Taehyung turns to me with his cute boxy smile.

"I needed to take a shower so bad." I went completely under the rain shower. Warm water was pouring on both of us.

Taehyung took a sponge and started to wash my body.

"I will take good care of my princess." He pecked my lips and continued to wash me.

"I love you, Taehyung." I smiled shyly at him. I am feeling his love every day, every hour.

"I love you more." He kissed me passionately.

Maybe he is right? Maybe he really loves me more?

Because here I am still having feelings not just for him but for Jungkook too.

Then his hand with the sponge got on my private part. He started to move the sponge slowly. I put my hands on his shoulders for balance. Soon the sponge was on the floor and his fingers were inside me.

"Mm, baby girl. You are so wet." His pace was getting faster.

But suddenly guilt filled me.

"I am tired, my body is tired. Can we go to sleep?"

Taehyung took his fingers from me and his face became gentle.

"Of course, baby. Let's go."

Soon we were in bed. Taehyung was cuddling me.

"You are helping us a lot. You are the best." He kissed my shoulder.

"No, I am not." I whispered.

"I am very sleepy, princess. Good night." He kissed me again and soon he fell asleep.

And I wasn't able to even close my eyes. I was thinking about Jungkook, what I am feeling for him and how much body desire I am feeling for him. And what I should do next? Should I talk with Taehyung? I think I need to be honest with him.

After a few more hours, my phone vibrated.

I looked at it.

It was Jungkook.