31

——"It was intense

——
"It was intense." My breathing was still uneven.

"Come here." Jungkook opened his arms to me. I cuddled close to him. "Goodnight, kitten." He kissed my forehead. I just mumbled something and soon drifted into a deep sleep while feeling Jungkooks calming breathing.
——

"Good morning." Jungkook's soft and deep voice woke me up from sleep.

I opened my eyes. Jungkook was sitting on the bed with a full tray of breakfast for both of us.

A broad smile lit up my face. "Good morning, Jungkookie."

"Hungry?" Jungkook snuggled in next to me and we started eating.

We chatted about various topics. I felt relaxed and completely happy.

"The guys and I will be in the office for a few hours today. I'd like to offer you to join. But I doubt you'll want to."

"Yeah... Not really." I laughed nervously. "I guess it wouldn't be a very comfortable situation."

"Can I come back to you after work or do you want to be alone?"

I thought for a minute. "Ummm... Yeah, you can come. And... think about when you and Taehyung will be free tomorrow. I need to talk to both of you. My flight back to New York is tomorrow night."

"Okay. I think it's time for the three of us to talk. Can I get a hint as to what we'll talk about?"

"Well. You'll need to wait." I smiled sadly as I thought about what I was going to tell them. I already know almost completely what decision I have to make.

"I don't want to lose you." Jungkook whispered as he stroked my arm.

"Jungkook..." I gasped. I couldn't breathe.

He leaned in close to my face and as I nodded he kissed me gently. Jungkook pulled away from me a little. He stroked my hair, ran his fingers over my cheek, lips.

"It doesn't matter what decision you will make. I have one thing to say. I will never forget you. There will never be another woman who will make me feel the way you make me feel."

A single lonely tear rolled down my cheek. Jungkook gently wiped it away.

"I need to go. But I won't be long." Jungkook looked at me one last time with his bunny smile and ran out of the apartment.

I cleaned the house and decided to pay one last visit to my mother.

[...]

"I came to say goodbye again. My flight is tomorrow." I hugged my mother tightly.

"I will miss you. It's hard for me to let you go again." I saw tears in my mother's eyes.

"Don't cry, mom. I'll stay with you for a few hours today."