16

——I sent the message

——
I sent the message. Tears were running down my face. All I want now is to call him. To see his face, to hear his voice.

I never thought that I will gain an addiction to anyone. It was until I met him. Now Taehyung is in my head 24/7
——

The first month passed by.

The first week was indescribably hard. All week I was almost not doing anything. Most of the time I spent in my apartment or park. Also, I spent some time with my father. Actually, he helped me a lot. I said everything to him. He didn't judge me.

"You will find your way back with Taehyung. If it's really mean to be, you will."

These my father's words still haunt me. Every free minute.

I was crying every evening, every night.

Every time I close my eyes I still see HIS face...

Taehyung is the first thing on my mind when I woke up in the morning and the last before falling asleep.

Who could ever think that this will be so hard?

But after the first week, I took myself in hands. Started to think about what I wanted to do in America.

I have some friends dancers in New York. They have their own dancing studios. After talking with a few of them, I got a teacher's job in one small studio in cities center. Just about 15 minutes walk from my apartment. I am working with kids and teenagers. I am teaching them hip hop and modern dances mix. The job with kids really helps me to keep my mind away from Taehyung and BTS. Every day I dance with them, I am feeling so free, so happy.

But even after a month, it's all so hard. Sometimes I can't sleep all night. Sometimes I woke up with puffy eyes from crying. I still think about Taehyung in every free moment.

I am following their every move on social media. Maybe it's not the smartest move. That way I hurt myself even more. But I couldn't erase them from my life.

It was a casual Friday morning.

I walked from Starbucks with a huge cup of iced coffee. The weather was amazing. Sun was shining. Even though it's getting colder, today I put on a cute dress and a leather jacket.

I was walking slowly to the dancing studio. I still have some time until the first lesson. When I was getting closer and closer to the dancing studio more people were standing and chatting something. I looked around. There were thousands of screaming girls. I got confused for a moment. But then I remembered. Today BTS arrived in New York. But... No... They can't be somewhere around here now. In the center... I can't see them in person... No... I am not ready for that. I panicked.

The dancing studio was just a few meters away from me. I fastened my pace and went to the studio building. But before unlocking studios doors something made me turn around. And when I did...