26

——"We all missed you

——
"We all missed you." Jimin smiled and slapped my ass gently.

I was looking into all of them with sparkling eyes. I missed them insanely.
——

"Y/n, we need to talk a little." Taehyung came and gave me a quick kiss.

"About the talk with management?"

"Yes. We will be right back, boys." He smiled at the boys and we went to the bedroom.

We sat on the bed, Taehyung took my hand.

"It's bad news?" I got scared and anxious for a moment.

"No. Everything went pretty well. I informed the main manager about our dating and that you maybe will work with us. They will not interfere in our relationship and lives."

"Omg! So happy to hear that." I giggled and kissed him.

Taehyung deepened the kiss and throw me on the sheets. He started to kiss my neck. I moaned silently.

"Tae, we can't do this. Boys are in the other room. We need to go to them." I pushed him away from me. Even though it was super hard.

Taehyung licked his lips. "Okay, we will continue this in the night."

Soon we were sitting in the living room.

All boys wanted to sit next to me but I ended between Jimin and Jungkook. I guess it's normal if they missed me the most. We had some bigger connections.

"I want to talk from all group." Jin cleared his voice. "Namjoon and maknea line told us everything, what was happening between you four. But to be honest, it was your business, not ours. You are all grown up people and you have done what looked the best for you, what you wanted. In the end, we are happy that you and Taehyung found each other, fell in love and now you are in a relationship. All of us supporting you."

Jimin and Jungkook hugged me.

"Thank you, guys. Thanks for the support and understanding. I missed all of you so much. The little time we had together while working with you was the best time of my life. I am so happy that finally, we can sit here freely.

"And did you thought about working as our choreographer?" Hobi asked.

"Ummm... I still can't say anything. I can't simply leave my life in New York. I love my job there, I have my students and I can't leave them so suddenly. Moreover, when now we are having so many competitions and events. I and Taehyung still need to figure out a lot of things, how everything will be in this relationship."

"But maybe you can help us tomorrow? We having difficulties with the choreography for a new song. We can't make it perfect, something is missing. I think you can really help us."

"Sure, I would gladly help you all." I smiled widely. I love dancing with them.

Soon the room was full of laughs and talks. We were talking about everything that happened in this long time that we were separate. Drinks were pouring freely.