20

——I looked into them one last time, on Taehyung my eyes stopped a little longer

——
I looked into them one last time, on Taehyung my eyes stopped a little longer. He was looking into me with teary eyes. And I just left the building. Taxi was already waiting for me. I sat inside and just then I breathed out. I was holding my breath all the time while talking with them.

Once again they just come to my life randomly and mix my heart and brain completely.
——

I was walking through the hallway, searching for my apartment keys in a bag. My high heel's echo was clanging.

"Hello, Y/n." I heard my friendly neighbor's voice.

"Hello, Harry." I smiled at him.

"Fun night?" He giggled. "You look beautiful."

"Thank you." I smiled shyly.

He is trying to invite me to date for some time already. But I assured him that I am not interested in dating right now. So now we are friends who spend some time together and flirt with each other from time to time. But I see him just like a friend and nothing more.

"Yes. I had a great time at my friends wedding. I am just tired."

"Good night." He smiled and got inside his apartment. I did the same.

"Agh" I screamed when I locked my door. I was feeling tense. I can't forget Taehyung. His eyes... His lips... His fluffy hair...

I went to the fridge. Took a bottle of wine and a glass. Poured some dark red wine and went to the balcony. I need alcohol and fresh air. 

I was breathing heavily, drawing fresh air into my lungs. Strong vine was burning my whole throat. I closed my eyes and just enjoyed the peace and silence.

A knock on my doors interrupted my peaceful moment.

Who can it be?

Slowly I was going to the doors. When I looked through the door's peephole I was shocked.

Taehyung was standing there.

I took a sip of my wine, went away from my doors, and just flopped on my sofa.

The knocking didn't stop. I went to the doors. I put my forehead on the cold doors.

"Y/n... I know you are here. I saw you on the balcony. Please open the doors." I heard Taehyungs deep voice.

"Leave me alone, Taehyung... Don't hurt me more..."

<Authors pov>

Two lovers were standing on both sides of the door. Both were leaning on the doors one in front of the other. Their hands were touching through the wood. They were missing each other more than anything.

<End of authors pov>

"Y/n, please... I need to see you... Open the doors..." Taehyung was literally begging at this point.