10

——Somewhere deep inside my head, I had one though

——
Somewhere deep inside my head, I had one though. Hoping, that I will not fuck up my work career because of this triple relationship. I want this job a lot. But I want to be with all three of them too. So let's risk it and try to have it all.
——

"Good morning everyone." I smiled while sitting in the car.

I was in the car with hyung line.

"How are you feeling? Are you ready?" Hobi asked.

"I am good. I am excited. And I am more than ready. Of course, to be completely honest, I am a little scared. But excitement is bigger."

"Everything will be okay. We will help you if you will get lost. Don't worry." Jin comforted me.

"Aww... Thank you. The best hyung line I could ever dream about." I giggled.

[...]

I was sitting on the first line and watching boys performing in their rehearsal.

I had done the most important things and now I was able to watch them.

I was cheering for them. I loved seeing them live. They were on their element. They are incredibly good performers. Singing, dancing. Everything is simply phenomenal.

Everything looks so normal, so ordinary. I am just watching their rehearsal. But in reality, I am dating three of them. With two of them, I already slept.

Suddenly my phone started to ring. Management needed me. So I rushed backstage.

[...]

"Y/n, let's go." Jimin was murmuring into my ear. "Please."

"Jimin no. No chances. We won't cuddle or even more have sex in your dressing room." I hissed to him.

"But I missed you." He was pouting like a little dog. We were talking in a common room, where almost all boys were preparing for the concert.

"Jimin. It's too risky. No, no, no." I shook my head slightly and went to chat with others.

I was a little tired. There were a lot of things to prepare and to talk with arena management. But finally, my work for this evening was done. And I will be free to enjoy the concert.

My phone started to ring. I was talking with Namjoon and Hobi.

It was Jimin.

"Hello, Jimin. Something happened?" I asked.

"Come to my dressing room. I need your help to decide on accessories. I am having a crisis here."

"Maybe your stylist would help you better?" I furrowed my eyebrows.

"No. I want your help."

"Okay, I will come in a minute."

I ended the call.