21

——"I love you

——
"I love you." He said.

"I love you too. Just you." I put my head on his chest, he put a blanket on us, and soon I fell asleep. Just being in his embrace can make me feel so safe and so happy. Just in his hands, I can fall into such a deep sleep.
——

I woke up. It was dark in the living room. I was still on the sofa. But Taehyung wasn't next to me.

I looked into the watch. It was 5 am

Slowly I stood up from the couch. Looked everywhere. But Taehyung wasn't here.

He just left?

He fucked me and left?

I felt how tears filled my eyes.

I curled into my bed and just closed my eyes.

After a few hours of not being able to fall asleep, I took my phone and decided to write a message for him.

<You left after fucking me. That was low... I don't want to see you again. Because you can't have any excuse for this behavior.>

Why did he do that? If he needed to leave, he could simply wake me up. But he just left. Why he did that?

Is it possible that he moved on and everything was a lie earlier? That he just wanted to fuck me? Maybe he doesn't love me anymore? Or maybe he never loved me?

With these depressing thoughts, I fell asleep.

The next day I decided to visit a museum with a new art exhibition. I needed to clear my mind.

I was slowly walking on the hall, appreciating incredible art.

"Oh, Y/n, hi." I heard a voice.

I turned my head to the right, Joon was smiling widely at me. We were looking into the same painting.

"Hello, Joon." I smiled at him.

"Nice to meet you here. I didn't know you are interested in art."

"Oh, you don't know a lot of things about me." I giggled. "I love art and all this kind of exhibitions. It's my relaxation method. I just don't have lots of time for that. I am usually busy with my dancing with kids."

"Yeah. I wish I would have more time for this too." Namjoon smiled.

"So you are still in New York? I was thinking that you will leave after the wedding." I needed to get some information from him. Some reason why Taehyung left me.

"Oh no. It's just me, Yoongi and Jungkook here. Everyone else left tonight. We have some music production projects. Secret ones." He giggled.

"Cool cool." I smiled.

What?.. He left America just like that... Without saying goodbye... Wow...

"Maybe we can drink a cup of coffee together? Of course, if you don't hold a grudge against me, because of what I did in the past. That I told management everything."