15

——I looked at him one last time and went to the elevator

——
I looked at him one last time and went to the elevator.

When I was sitting in the car I said goodbye to all that I had. To the job I loved, to the people I love.

I was looking through the window. Tears were silently running down my cheeks.

That's it. Everything is really over...
——

Here I am. Back in Seoul.

I was walking to the BigHit building. It was windy, cold, and raining. But I wasn't in a rush. I had a big black umbrella over me. I don't want to talk with the main manager. I know that it will be painful, sad, and heartbreaking.

I was walking in a huge hallway. Memories flooded. How I was walking here my first day and I bumped into Taehyung. I smiled to myself. Who would have thought that everything will go this interesting.

I gathered all my courage and knocked on the doors.

I came into the main manager's office. He was alone.

"Sit, Y/n." He looked seriously into me.

I took a seat and was looking into him silently.

"Now I will ask a few questions. And all I need is your honest replies."

"Okay." I nodded my head.

"You had sexual activity with Jungkook, Jimin, and Taehyung? More than once?"

My heart was beating like crazy.

This conversation will be very unpleasant and uncomfortable.

"Yes."

"Are they all know about each other? That you were sleeping with all three of them?"

"Yes. They were aware of that."

"Whose plan was it?"

I sighed.

"All of us. We agreed on that together."

"Okay. I don't think I want to hear anything more." He shook his head in disgust. "It's just simply mind blowing. I can't understand how you agreed on that. Now you lost everything."

"I know..." I sighed. I felt a huge lump in my throat. I felt anxiety coming to my body and mind.

"It would have been wrong if you would have illegal activities with one member. But you had with three. It's arrogant and disrespectful. That means that this opportunity, this job that we gave you didn't mean a thing to you. So you are fired if you didn't understand that yet. Moreover, you can't keep in contact with ANY BTS member. You can't talk, chat, meet with them. You can't be seen near them. If we will see you around them or we will find out that you are communicating with them... Well, then we will need to make even more harsh consequences. Then we will make sure that you will not find a job anywhere in Korea. And we both understand that you don't want that. So keep your distance from BTS and you are free to live your life." He pushed me some papers to sign.