17

——Time should help to heal my soul and heart

——
Time should help to heal my soul and heart.

It will get better, yes? It needs to...
——

One more month passed. It was December 31st.

I was getting ready for new years celebration. Firstly I will go to the official party with my father. It's a fund party for donating money for sick children of New York. Because my father was one of the biggest New York businessmen he was invited too. He donates lots of money for poor kids every year.

I put sparkly, glittery silver short dress. I curled my hair, put big earrings. Did bright makeup. Today I wanted to look incredibly good and sexy.

After the donation party just before 12 o'clock me with my closest friends will go to Times Square. I always liked to celebrate New Year there. And then we will go to the biggest nightclub to dance and drink until the morning.

It was amazing plan and I was more than excited.

And how I was feeling past month?

Maybe people around me would say that better. Much better.

But true is... Nothing really changed. Yes, I am crying less, I am sleeping a little better. But that feeling inside me, that emptiness, sadness are still there. I still think a lot about HIM. But maybe it's getting a little better. I am trying my best. Forcing myself to be happy.

Fake it till you make it.

"Butterfly, are you ready?" My father asked and came into my room.

"Yes. I will just put on my high heels and we can go." I smiled at him.

"Wow. You are so gorgeous. You are all grown up woman. I am so proud of you." He hugged me.

"I love you, dad."

Party was interesting. It was a mix of emotions. Everyone felt bad for the kids, but everyone donated a lot of money. People were having fun, enjoying the new year celebration.

Some famous singers were performing.

"Oh, butterfly. I didn't say this for you. Because I knew that you would not attend this party. BTS will sing one song too. They donated a big amount of money this year." Dad looked at me.

"What? Are you freaking kidding me?" I started to panic.

"Relax. They will just sing one song, say a few words and they will leave this place. They are not staying here for long."

"Fuck fuck fuck..." I breathed out deeply. "I need to use the restroom." I mumbled and hurried to the toilet.

Near the toilet, I bumped into someone.

"Oh, sorry." I mumbled and wanted to go to the women's restroom.

"Y/n?"

I turned around and cursed in my head.