38

——All three of us took showers and it was time to sleep

——
All three of us took showers and it was time to sleep.

"You two take the bed and I will sleep on the sofa." I got comfortable on the couch before they started objecting.

They both giggled.

"Seriously, Y/n?" Jungkook asked.

"Yesss." I smiled at them. "Goodnight. I am sleepy. We all need some rest."

And soon all three of us drifted to sleep.
——

We were having late breakfast. It was a little awkward between me and Ari. Taehyung wasn't feeling completely free too.

"Y/n, can we talk?" Ari asked me after we were done eating.

"I don't think so. No matter if you were drunk or not. The things you said yesterday were too offensive and too much. I came here to celebrate with my dear friend Taehyung. And I don't really care what you think about me."

"Everything is okay here?" Taehyung came to us. He was looking into me with concern.

"Yes. We are done here. I am going to breathe some fresh air." I tapped his shoulder friendly and went outside.

I was chitchatting with a few guests when Ari came.

"You again?" I rolled my eyes.

The things she said to me yesterday were really hurtful. She offended me. She don't know how I was feeling, why I made certain decisions. I didn't want to have anything in common with her. I don't want to be friends with her or pretend that I like her. Because I don't.

"Give me just a few moments." She looked hopefully into me.

I sighed loudly.

"OK. The sooner we start, the sooner we finish. I am listening."

"Even though I don't like you. What I said yesterday was wrong. I had no right to say such nasty things to you. For that, I apologize. You're important to Taehyung so I have to at least respect you and your friendship. Although I don't like the idea of you two being friends."

"I accept your apology but I don't want to have anything in common with you. What you did was way over my limits and I will never forget it. I am just hoping that you will treat Taehyung the right way and will love him with all your heart. These things are the most important to me." I gave her one last glance and went inside.

"Jungkookie. Maybe it's time to go home? Almost everyone left. Newlyweds need to start their honeymoon." I smiled at Taehyung.

"Y/n. Did you talk with Ari? She did something bad again?" Taehyung was analyzing my face.

"She apologized but let me know that she doesn't like our friendship and me." I chuckled a little.

"But I like you and our friendship and that's the most important thing." He smiled at me with his boxy smile that I love so much.