02

——The ride to his place was short, he asked me about my first day

——
The ride to his place was short, he asked me about my first day.

And we were already in his place.

"Let's go. I am starving too." Taehyung was already unlocking his door.
——

"Get comfortable, feel like in home." Taehyung said to me while sitting on the huge sofa in the living room.

I sat comfortably on the couch. I was a little tired.

"What we gonna have for dinner?" I asked.

"Hmmm. Maybe something Italian? Like pasta or pizza?" Taehyung suggested.

"I love pizza." I giggled like a kid.

"Okay, come here. Let's pick a pizza then." Tae said while opening the food app on the phone.

I moved closer to him. I felt his perfume immediately. The smell twisted my head.

We were looking into the options. After some thinking, we finally choose the pizza.

"Great. It will be here in 30-40 minutes. Maybe you want something to drink until the pizza arrives?" Taehyung asked. I moved further from him and get comfortable on my seat again.

"Sure. Whatever you will have, I will have the same." I smiled at him.

"Okay. I will be back in a moment." Tae stood up from the sofa and disappeared from the living room.

The apartment was beautiful and modern. I was looking around. When Taehyung came back with two glasses of drinks.

"These days I am into whiskey. I hope you will like it."

Tae gave me the glass. I wanted to take it, I put my fingers on his fingers. He didn't rush to let the glass. I looked into his eyes. He was looking deeply into mine. I got lost in these beautiful eyes for a moment. This man is even more beautiful than on screen. He is just breathtaking. How can someone be this beautiful, sexy, and cute at the same time?

But then I raised my eyebrow at him.

"Can I have my glass?" I giggled. "I like whiskey, but if you don't want to share, I can leave both glasses to you." I laughed.

"Sorry." Taehyung giggled and finally moved his hand from my glass.

"So, Y/n. Tell me, why do you want to work here? Why you applied to this position?" Tae asked while sipping his drink.

"I think the main reason is you, you all. I like BTS and thinking that I can work in your team. It was pretty much irresistible. Also, I always wanted to work with singers, to travel around the world. It always looked interesting to me." I sipped my drink too. Beverage went down my throat and caused pleasant burning. "I am truly excited to work with you all. You are so talented and hard working band. I know it will be fun and interesting to work with you all."