27

——But even though I wanted to sleep, I was wide awake

——
But even though I wanted to sleep, I was wide awake. There was one man in my head. And I couldn't stop thinking about him.

And it wasn't Taehyung.

It was Jungkook.

His eyes, his lips, his amazing and muscular body. Him kissing me, touching my whole body. Me trembling under his touch and me moaning loudly while he is inside me. And our passionate dances.
——

"So how long you will stay here in Seoul? How long will be your vocation?" Taehyung asked while stuffing scrambled eggs into his mouth the next morning.

"I planned to stay here for a week. So we still have some days left."

"I would love to have you by my side all the time. You know that, Y/n?" He took my hand.

"I know, Tae... But we promised not to rush our relationship. I don't think that we should live together. Maybe we still need some time, our relationship should grow more. And for now, I will be back in New York. But little by little I will try to end my work there and come back to Seoul. Even though maybe I would love to live in America if we want to continue and grow this relationship we need to live in the same country."

"But I want you to be happy. If you are happy in New York. Then..."

"No, Taehyung. You are my happiness. And I can dance in Seoul too. A few more months in New York and I will be back here. And for now, we will have long distance relationship."

Taehyung came to me and kissed me.

"Let's go to the practice room. We need to perfect that choreography. We will announce this song soon. So we need to be perfect."

[...]

I was watching how everyone was dancing. Today they are all dancing together. I was supervising them.

"Again. From the begging." I commanded after Jungkook made a mistake.

"Jungkook, seriously?" I laughed. "You are not taking this seriously. Focus, Kook. You are fucking amazing dancer but doing so many mistakes." I said after good two hours of boys dancing.

"Let's do a little break." Hobi suggested.

Everyone collapsed on the ground.

I went to Jungkook.

"What's wrong with you today?" I sat next to him. "Yesterday you danced almost perfectly. And today." I furrowed my eyebrows at him.

"Maybe I need private lessons from you." Jungkook smirked.

"What are you trying to do?"

"Nothing. I just need some extra help from you."

I laughed.

"I have no idea what sick plan you have in your mind. But you know that I am not stupid, I know that you can dance that choreography perfectly already." I whispered while rolling my eyes.