03

——I can't spend alone time with him anymore

——
I can't spend alone time with him anymore. Or maybe with any of them. I need to be careful. I don't want to lose my job.
——

"Hello, Duri. What I will learn today?" I came into the office smiling. "Here, take a coffee." I put a cup of hot coffee for him and myself.

"Thank you, Y/n." He smiled back at me. "Actually today we will spend all day with BTS. We will talk about the tour, about all the important things that you need to know and learn. We will do this all week I think. Oh, btw. How did your meeting yesterday with the boys went?"

"It was good. They are all very friendly." I smiled. You couldn't say that I was lying completely. Just a little bit.

"Great. I am glad to hear that. So just grab your laptop and let's go."

I grabbed my laptop, coffee and went with Duri to the conference room.

To be completely honest, I don't want to see Taehyung at all.

But I didn't have any other choice. I will pretend that nothing happened yesterday.

We came to the conference hall. It was still empty. We sat in the middle. One against other. I turned my computer. And just started to drink my coffee and chitchat about work with Duri.

After a few minutes, all boys came.

"Hello, Y/n. Duri." Namjoon bowed.

We all greet each other. All boys sat around the table.

On my right was Namjoon. And to my misfortune on the left side Taehyung.

I sighed silently and concentrated on Duris talking.

I was typing everything on my computer that looked important to me.

"Lunchtime. You all have a free hour. Y/n I have some business in the city, I hope boys will help you to have lunch." Duri smiled and went from the office.

"Oh yes, we will. Don't worry." Taehyung smiled.

I rolled my eyes while looking at him.

"I don't need your help, boys. I will go eat in BigHit cafe. See you in an hour. Enjoy your lunch." I smiled at all of them and went from the office.

I don't want to be alone with them today.

I was walking to the cafe when I heard my name.

"Y/n wait!"

I turned around. And saw Jimin with Jungkook smiling at me.

"Can we join you in lunch?" Jimin asked.

"Sure, why not." I smiled back.

We came into the cafe, bought some food and sat at a little table further from everyone.