04

——And while I was driving home I smelled Jungkook in the car

——
And while I was driving home I smelled Jungkook in the car. His scent was soaked into my dress.
——
The rest of the week was busy and full of information.

It was finally Friday.

The work was done.

I was again alone in the office. Going through all week's notes.

When suddenly I heard a knock on the doors.

"Come in." I was surprised, I thought that no one is here because it's Friday evening.

"Hello, Y/n." Jimin came into my office. "We were all practicing and saw the light in your office. It's enough to work, it's Friday. Maybe you want to join us? We will have a little party, some relaxation in my place."

"What time it is?" I looked into my watch. "Oh, it's already 8 pm. I guess it's enough for today." Then I was thinking for a minute.

Do I really need to go with them?

Is it the smartest move?

"Sure, why not. It's time to relax after the first week here." I giggled and started picking my things.

"Perfect, let's go." Jimin smiled widely and we went to the boys, who were already on the first floor.

"Y/n is joining us." Jimin said.

All boys looked happily into me.

"I am without a car today. Who will drive me to Jimins place?" I asked while entering the parking lot.

"Me. I can take you." Jimin offered first.

He opened the doors for me, I smiled at him and sat in the car.

"All boys will go home, change and then come to my place. Maybe you want to go home too?" Jimin asked.

"Oh, that would be cool. I would change from these office style clothes." I smiled.

Soon we were in my apartment.

"You can come with me or you gonna wait in the car?" I asked while going from the car.

Jimin joined me and we went to my apartment.

"Feel like in home. Maybe you want tea, coffee, juice? While you will wait for me."

Jimin sat on the sofa.

"No, thank you. You can go get ready." He showed his teeth while smiling.

I gave him a quick smile back and rushed to my bedroom.

I storm into my wardrobe. I picked a simple black tight little longer dress. The dress fits perfectly on me. It highlights all my curves. I slipped into pair of high heels. I fix my makeup and hair a little bit. Put red lipstick on. Spray my favorite perfume. And before leaving my bedroom I took one last glance into the mirror. I feel confident and beautiful. I smiled at my reflection and left the room.