37

——"You are the best

——
"You are the best. I love you so much. Sometimes it's even hard to describe it. Being with you feels so right. In moments like this, when I hold you in my arms, I feel so lucky and happy. And I just can think of one thing that I want to grow old with you. I also want to be with you all my life. I love you, kitten.

"Mmmm..." I just moaned in satisfaction after hearing these words. "I am so lucky to have you."
——

Already a whole month passed by.

What happened in that month?

Well...

Firstly I and Jungkook found a perfect place for our dancing studio. When I saw it I was so amazed that we both checked it out the other day and bought it immediately. Renovation work is now underway. I want this place to be perfect.

So now I spend most of my time in the studio. Working on renovation myself or supervising workers.

And Jungkook is getting ready for the last big and full tour. Which will last for two years with few brakes.

Mine and Jungkooks relationship is blossoming. Every day is better than one before. No matter that sometimes we meet just in the morning and night. We still manage to spend alone time and work on our relationship.

I also find time to watch BTS practices and spend some time with them. While having dinner or a little party.

Me and Taehyung. Well, it's still a little awkward. Sadly, our friendship is not fully normal. Maybe we just need more time. Or maybe we can never be normal and casual again? Maybe our past is too strong and Taehyung can't get over it and never will?

All boys still trying to convince me to join them in their tour. At least for some time. In my free time, I still help them with their choreography. Hobi saying that he needs me. That he can't perfect the choreography without me. They almost convinced me. But I still have some concerns about it. Past traumas haunt me.

[...]

It's finally Friday.

"Everything looks incredibly good so far. You are doing a great job. You can go home today. Enjoy Friday. I will work myself a little in the weekend." I thanked the workers.

"It's looking perfect. Just as we imagined." Jungkook hugged me from behind.

"You scared me. What are you doing here?" I turned to Jungkook and kissed him.

"I came here to check the studio. And pick you up that we could both go to BigHit." He was holding me close to him. His hands were caressing my hips.

"Everything is just so perfect. I have you, the love of my life. We will open our dancing studio. I am so happy. I can finally say that I am happy and completely satisfied with my life." I put my arms around his neck. "I love you."