22

——
After 10 or 15 calls I got tired and decided to write him a message.

<Why are you calling me all of the sudden? After running away from me like I am just a cheap whore? If you don't have any feelings for me anymore and wanted just to fuck me you could just tell that. Or maybe Namjoon talked with you? Did he mention that we kissed? Don't call me or I will block you. You hurted me, a lot. Leave me alone. I have the right to be happy again and try to fall in love with someone else. Maybe it should be Harry or maybe Joon? Or maybe Jungkook, the one who made me scream loudest in the bed? Or maybe some other lucky guy? Because I know that I am worth happiness and to be loved and treated right. Good luck with your life, Taehyung. It was nice meeting you.>

I sent this message and while crying I turned the TV off and cried myself to sleep.
——

I woke up. It was dark. I looked into the watch. It was 1 am

I slept just for a few minutes.

I was feeling so awful. The darkness inside me got even bigger, it was eating me alive.

I need a distraction, I need alcohol in my system.

I stood up, put on a robe and slippers. In the kitchen grabbed a bottle of wine and went from my apartment.

I ring into my neighbor's doors. After a few seconds, the doors opened.

"Y/n? Hi, darling. Can't sleep?" Harry giggled. He was wearing just night shorts, his hair was still wet from the shower.

"I need distraction and alcohol. So you popped into my mind." I giggled and went to his apartment. He never says no to me.

"As always. We are here for each other. Get comfortable." He smiled widely.

I got comfortable on his huge couch. Harry gave me a glass full of wine.

We were having fun as always. In the background some movie was playing, we were talking about our week.

"You know, Harry. You are really good guy. And... And I want to give you a chance. We can try and go on a date." I smiled shyly at him when the bottle of wine was empty.

"Y/n, really?" He looked at me with a huge smile.

"Yes, Harry." I giggled.

"I can promise you, our date will be the best you ever had. So get ready for Friday." He was smiling. "Thank you, Y/n for giving me a chance. I really like you." He hugged me tightly. I hugged him back.

Even though I like him just like a friend, I will try to date him. Harry is really a good guy. I need finally move on from Taehyung. I need to try to love someone else.

"Thanks for the company. I will try to get some sleep. It will be a busy week at work. See you around." I smiled.

"Goodbye, Y/n." Harry smiled and I went back to my apartment.

All week was incredibly busy and hard. Full of projects and events with my students. Every evening I came home late and went straight to the shower and bed.

Finally, it was Friday evening. I came home and started preparing for the date. Actually, I was excited. I was looking forward to a date.

I looked into the mirror. Even though I was tired from all week, I still looked good. Little more makeup and I am looking stunning as always. Harry said to wear something casual. I took a few selfies and put one on my IG story. I want that HE would see that I am moving from him, that I am living my life.