06

——But I understand a few things clearly

——
But I understand a few things clearly.

Firstly, that I liked that kiss a lot. And I want to kiss him again.

Secondly, I need to stay away from Jungkook now, I need to keep minimum friendship with him. Communicate with him just as much I need for work.

Thirdly, I want this job. So I will do anything to stay here. I will hide my feelings and desires. I can't fuck everything up.
——

In the night I slept just for a few hours. There were too many thoughts in my head. I was repeating all the things that happened or were said in that practice room.

At one point I was crying, in another screaming into my pillow.

I was scared for a new week and what it will bring to me.

I was walking into my office.

I was feeling awful, not feeling like myself. I need more sleep.

But I spend a little more time on makeup in the morning and I am looking like always.

I quickly came into my office. Happy that I didn't meet any BTS members.

"Hello, Y/n. Are you okay?" Duri asked me.

"Good morning. Yes, yes. Sorry." I giggled. "What we gonna do today and all week?"

"Today and tomorrow we will have meetings with management. About the tour. And for the rest of the week, we will spend with BTS and the tour team to prepare everything that is left."

"Are BTS will attend today's and tomorrow's meeting?" I tried to look not too interested in this question.

"No. We will work with them from Wednesday. And, Y/n, tell me, how was your first week? Is everything okay? No problems?" He smiled at me.

"Everything just like I imagined or even better. I am really happy that I am part of this team." I smiled widely.

"We are really happy that you already have a good relationship with the boys. It will be easier to work in a tour."

"Yes. They are friendly and sweet." I smiled.

Yeah, it will be definitely easier...

All day we were having different meetings with different people. I was so busy that I didn't have time to think about Jungkook and the rest of BTS.

"Y/n it's lunchtime. You have a free hour." Duri said to me.

I didn't want to go to the BigHit cafeteria. So I just came into my office. Made a cup of coffee and ate light lunch.

I will not risk it, I don't want to meet any of them today or tomorrow. I want to avoid them as much as possible. Because all maknea line flirted with me. I don't want to make everything even worse than it is now...