40

——I was still like in a dream

——
I was still like in a dream. While Jungkook was driving, I was looking into the ring, lost in my thoughts. All this feels unreal.
——

I can't believe that here I am watching my 7-year-old twins running to their first lesson. My loves: boy Chin-Mae, and girl Sun-Young.

I felt Jungkook's arms wrap around me from behind. A few tears roll down my cheeks.

"How big they are. Can you believe that they already going to school?" Jungkook asked me.

"It's crazy. They grew up too quickly." I left a small sob.

"It's crazy that our kids are the same age and will be in the same class." Taehyung came closer to us with his wife Binna.

"Three best friends." Binna smiled at us and caressed my arm gently while she was slightly crying too. "We need to celebrate this."

"Let's go to a restaurant nearby." Jungkook suggested.

"Okay. We will drive our little Ji-ho to the kindergarten and let's meet in our spot." Taehyung smiled at me.

"Maybe others want to join?" I was thinking loudly.

"Write into our group chat. Maybe someone will join." Binna smiled and we all went to our cars.

"Kitten, where are we going until lunch in a restaurant?" Jungkook started the car.

"Let's go to the mall. I want some new clothes."

"Anything for my princess. Maybe I will buy something too."

[...]

"Strange. It's been a long time since we've all been together." Taehyung was smiling with his boxy smile while looking into everyone.

All seven boys came with their wives.

We meet often. But not everyone at the same time. Moments like this are happening just like once a month.

"I missed Y/n too much." Jimin giggled while his wife childishly hit his arm while laughing.

"We all love Y/n but sometimes it looks that boys love Y/n more than their wives." Jimins wife Soo chuckled.

"I can't argue. We love her differently but we all love her." Taehyung smiled at me and held my hand.

"Awww... I love you all too." I chuckled.

We sat around a huge table and were talking about the latest news in our lives while eating and drinking wine.

<Author's pov>

So what happened, what changed from the moment when Jungkook proposed to Y/n?

Jungkook and Y/n went to the vocation around all Europe. And while staying in Santorini, Greece decided to get married there. A few more important people flew to Santorini: BTS members, Jungkooks and Y/n parents, and a few more Y/n friends.