18

——"Okay

——
"Okay. You can join me. I missed you too."

Taehyung got excited. And we both sat on the uber.
——

When we were alone in the car... I felt a strange tickling in my lower belly.  I got nervous.

"Don't be nervous and shy all of the sudden." Taehyung laughed. "We have done much worse things alone." He smirked.

"Stop it." I giggled and pushed his arm. "It's just... It's a long time when we were alone. More than two months."

"Do I make you nervous?" He smirked. His face was just a few centimeters away from mine.

My breathing became heavier.

"We arrived." The driver informed us.

We went to my apartment.

"I am so sleepy and tired. But I guess I can survive a few more hours." I giggled. "Feel like in home."

Taehyung jumped on the sofa.

"Come here, babygirl." He tapped the sofa next to him.

I glared at him. "Don't call me like that. Or I will kick you from here."

Taehyungs deep laugh rang through the living room.

"Come here, please." He looked into me.

I sighed but did as he asked.

I got comfortable next to him.

"Mmm..." He moaned. "I need you closer." Taehyung put his arm around me and pushed us closer. "I missed this."

I would lie if I would say that this wasn't the best feeling in the whole world. Just to be in his arms.

I didn't say anything. I just closed my eyes and enjoyed the moment.

"You know.... When I am away from you... I feel so empty inside. And it made me realize that I need you by my side all the time. I don't mean just physically, I mean in every possible way. I just need you..." He started to stroke my back gently.

"Oh, Taehyung..." My heart was beating faster and faster. "Don't say things like that. I am banned from seeing you or even talking on the phone. And you know that..."

"So why I am here now? In your apartment cuddling with you on the sofa?"

"I don't know Tae... You are my weakness... The past two months were hard. I missed you. And... And I couldn't resist you and just ignore today. I can't do this anymore... It's too painful."

"Y/n..."

I looked into him. Taehyung was slowly approaching closer and closer to my face when finally he pushed his lips on mine. I answered to his kiss immediately.

It's all I want. His lips, his touch, all of him.

Taehyung took me by the hips and put me on his lap. I deepened the kiss, our tongues were dancing in harmony. I put everything I am feeling to him into the kiss. Taehyung was moving his hands through my whole body. My skin was burning under his touch. I was all shivering, I missed this man's touch too much. Every touch from Taehyung felt like a flow of electricity. My fingers were in his black messy hair. I was stroking it gently.