08

——I know that it's wrong what we just did

——
I know that it's wrong what we just did.

But it felt so good.
——

I woke up from the sun shining in my room.

I opened my eyes.

Then I remembered what happened in the night.

I slept with Taehyung.

I looked around me. Tae wasn't here.

I was completely naked under the blanket.

Some noises and smells came from the kitchen.

I stood up from bed and wrapped myself with a blanket.

When I started to walk from the room I understood that I am in pain.

Taehyung was a little too rough. But I enjoyed every second of it.

I came into the kitchen.

Taehyung was making breakfast.

I saw that he was after the shower. The hair was messy and still a little wet. He was again wearing just jeans.

"Good morning." I was standing behind him.

Taehyung turned to me.

"Hello, Y/n." He smiled. "How are you? Are you okay?"

I giggled nervously. "Well, I am feeling little pain. But I can't say that I didn't enjoy what we did. However, we need to talk about it all."

"Yes, I know. Let's eat and talk." Taehyung put two plates on the table.

"I will put some clothes on and come back." I smiled and disappeared from the kitchen.

I put on lingerie, simple jeans, and a hoodie.

"It smells amazing." I said while sitting on a chair.

I took a few bites of food. But understood that I need to talk everything out.

"Okay, I will start to talk." I sighed. "Firstly I want to say that I don't regret sleeping with you. I wanted that. Even though I know that it was completely wrong and dangerous because I am working for you. The second thing that is very important and I need to tell you." I stopped for a moment. I was afraid to tell him.

"Don't worry, Y/n. Just tell me." Taehyung supported me.

"I am a bad person. You are not my first sin in this group. Biggest but not first." I closed my eyes. "I kissed Jungkook and then Jimin... You all three were flirting with me. And all this happened in just two weeks. I messed up, a lot..." I looked into him with teary eyes. "I got angry at Jungkook and Jimin. But I am not mad at you. Because I understood that at one point it's my fault too. I let to happen to all this." My voice cracked. "I think, maybe it's the best if I would quit this job. I messed up too much..."