30

——I have been at home for a few hours

——
I have been at home for a few hours. I was slowly preparing dinner. I thought that Jungkook should be home soon.

And just as I was thinking that the doorbell rang.
——

"Hello." I smiled at Jungkook when he entered the apartment.

"You're still here." Jungkook looked at me with relief.

"Of course." Come on, dinner will be ready soon.

Jungkook went to change and I rushed off to finish cooking his favorite dish.

"It smells amazing. I'm hungrier than I thought." Jungkook giggled as he entered the dining room.

"So how was your day?" I asked casually while eating.

We briefly discussed how we spent our day.

"I want to see the underwear you bought." A huge smirk appeared on his face.

"Or maybe I bought something else in the VS shop." I laughed, feeling my cheeks getting more red.

A deep laugh came from his lips. "I love the way you get shy from my words."

"It's not funny at all." I pretended to be offended, but after a few seconds, I started to giggle.

"Let me do the dishes and clean the kitchen. You can relax and have a bath." Jungkook offered as he collected the plates from the table.

"You're very sweet, thank you." I rewarded him with my big smile and went to the bathroom.

I was soon lying in a hot bath full of foam. Soft music played in the background. I felt relaxed and happy. Why? Because of Jungkook? I probably don't fully understand that yet. All I know is that he makes me feel comfortable and good.

After a few dozen minutes, I was sleepy and felt very relaxed.

"Can I join you?" I heard a quiet giggle from the other side of the door.

"No chance. I'm fine on my own. Besides, I'm about to get out of the bath, or I will fall asleep right here."

"Okay. Just don't forget to put on new underwear."

"Pervert." I laughed. "Shit, I forgot to bring clothes." I cursed loudly.

"Need my help?"

"No. Just when I come out with the towel, don't stare at me." I wrapped the not-so-long towel around my body.

"I can't promise anything. Although there's nothing I haven't seen before." I heard his deep chuckle.

I left the bathroom with slow steps. Jungkook was standing by the bedroom window, looking out at the city skyline. I quickly gathered the clothes I needed and entered the bathroom.

A few minutes later I came back into the room and Jungkook was still in the same spot.

"Thank you."