14

——I knocked into the last doors, Taehyungs doors

——
I knocked into the last doors, Taehyungs doors.

My heart was beating like crazy. I can't believe that now will be the last time I will see Taehyung. I simply refuse to believe it. My heart doesn't want to believe that.
——

I wiped my tears.

Doors opened.

"Y/n, are you okay? Come in." He took my hand and bring me into his room.

"Joon..." Suddenly I was out of breath. I said all this to everyone, but it was hardest to tell this to Taehyung. "Joon said everything to the management. My flight is tomorrow in the morning. So this is our last meeting. I already said goodbye to everyone. I came here last because... Because it was the hardest and I want to spend more time with you." I got shy and couldn't look into his eyes.

"Yn..." Taehyungs voice cracked. "It can't end now..."

I looked into him with tears already running down my face.

"I want to ask you one question."

"Anything." He stroked my cheek.

"Why you didn't kiss me back then in my room?" I tilted my head. "I said that I want that. But you... You didn't kiss me..."

Taehyung sighed. "I... I guess we can say that I was jealous." A nervous giggle escaped his mouth.

I closed my eyes. "How I will be able to live without you? You promised that you will always be by my side. And look at us now. After a couple of weeks, we are standing here and saying our goodbye, seeing each other for the last time..." Tears were running down my face. I couldn't control myself at all. I was sobbing.

Taehyung put me in his embrace. I melted in his arms. He was stroking my hair.

"I will never forget my promise. I know that sooner or later we will find our way back to each other. I would never break a promise that I gave you." He kissed my forehead.

I inhaled his scent. How I will be able to live without his smile, his voice, his scent, his fluffy hair? Without his care and warm feelings towards me? And without him in my bed? I need this man in every possible way. Even though all these few months I tried to deny it.

"How I will live without you?" I mumbled into his shirt. At this point, my heart was breaking into millions of pieces.

"And how I will live without you?" He said with a raspy voice. "You mean so much to me. I will go crazy without you."

I looked into him with puffy eyes.

"It's not fair. Life is once again not fair with me. Even though I knew that something like that will happen... But... I..." I couldn't talk anymore. I hugged him strongly. "I don't want to let you go." I whispered.

"Put your legs around my hips." I did as he asked. And he went to the bed. We were laying next to each other. I was in his embrace. As close as it was possible.