19

——
Taehyung looked into me one last time and left the balcony. After a minute I heard how apartments doors closed. I looked through the balcony. There he is, slowly walking away from my apartment and my life...

I love this man so much...

Such a cruel world... We can't be together...
——

I was still sleeping when my phone started to ring.

My head was still buzzing from yesterday. New Year party and night with Taehyung were too much to handle.

"What the fuck?!" I cursed loudly. The Main BTS manager was calling me.

I didn't answer the call. I rejected it.

But he was very stubborn. He called second, third, fourth times.

When the phone started to ring the fifth time I decided finally to pick it.

"Hello." I answered the phone call angrily.

"But you are brave girl, Y/n. Showing me attitude." He laughed.

"What do you want?"

"I saw photos from yesterday. You talked with BTS on charity evening. I thought I was clear enough by saying that you can't communicate with them."

"I didn't talk with them first. We were in the same event. The founder brought us together. And we had a small talk. What I needed to do? Run from the event?" I laughed. "I am in fucking America. Thousands of miles away from Korea and the boys. Can you leave me alone?" At this point, my voice was raised.

"Y/n, be careful, very careful. Even though we can't ruin your career in Seoul because you are now in America. We can make sure to make your life harder in other ways. Like for example, your father or mother."

I laughed. "Don't you dare to threaten me ever again. Never! I am not part of BTS or management. I am not your property. I am staying away from you and BTS. And leave me alone. Don't you ever dare threaten me ever again or even call me!" I hang up the phone.

I screamed into my pillow.

Fuck. How he dare... Threaten my parents. Fucking idiot. I hate him so much.

I breathed out.

That's it. I really need to forget BTS and especially Taehyung.

Not just for my own sake. Also for my parents and BTS.

I can't be selfish. I need to forget HIM. I need to move on.

[...]

It was chilly Friday morning. Autumn was rushing to start. Brown, orange, and gold leaves were slowly falling on the trail.

I got a free day. And decided to start my morning in a coffee shop. With a cup of hot coffee, a bun with jam, and a good book. What can be more perfect and relaxing?

I was sitting in my favorite spot, near the window. I was sipping my coffee, the book was in my hands. But I was looking through the window and wandered into some thoughts.

Yes. It's already been about 9 months since the last time I saw Taehyung. It was 9 months from the last time I felt his lips on mine, the last time I felt him inside me, the last time that he was holding me and the last time he was looking deeply into my eyes.

After that manager's call, I stuck to my plan and was keeping myself away from Taehyung and all BTS.

Taehyung tried to contact me more than once. But I ignored him completely.

Months were passing by. Spring has replaced winter, summer has replaced spring and finally autumn has arrived.

But my feelings for Taehyung didn't go anywhere.