Sodapop Imagine

(Your POV)

I just escaped from my father in New York to meet up with my older brother, Dallas in Tulsa. The best decision I've ever made in my life. Instead of my father slapping my ass around all the time I have my older brother with me to protect me a little. Which is nice because he's really tough.

We were meeting Dally's gang up at The Dingo just for kicks and it was my first time meeting them so I dressed nicer. I put on a sparkly plain shirt with my leather jacket over it, jeans, and a new pair of Chucks.

Then Dally and I started walking to The Dingo.

"What are they like, Dally?" I asked.

"They're wild hoods I guess." He answered lighting up a cigarette.

"So I expect them to act like monkeys?" I joked.

He took a long drag of it.
"They're pretty close." He smiled and I giggled.

Soon enough we got to the drive-in diner with Elvis' Jailhouse Rock playing inside and all around the place. Dally walked over to a table of Greasers and their jaws dropped down to the floor. "Hey guys." Dally said with me to the left of him. The boys were all silent.

"Nice job parenting Dallas, damn!" One Greaser with a Mickey Mouse shirt joked.

They all started laughing except one. He was still amazed looking at me. I blushed at him, he was really cute!

"Guys this is my sister, (Y/N)." Dally explained, "My sister, you got that Two-Bit?"

"Yeah but she still looks young enough to be your kid, damn." He said looking at me. I blushed and looked at the Greaser who didn't laugh at Two-Bit's joke. And he was staring back at me.

"Call me (Y/NN)." I smiled at all the boys.

Dally introduced all of them to me and we all started talking. I sat next to the boy I liked, Sodapop. We just talked and talked all night getting to know each other. When it was time to leave Soda and I never left each other's side walking to The Curtis' house. I guess Dally didn't know that I was flirting with Soda because if he saw he would've broken Sodapop's neck.

I was laughing at something Soda said and we looked each other in the eyes smiling. We were pulled towards each other and our lips were pressed. His hands ventured to my hips and I put my hands on his hard tough arms.

"HEY! Off my sister!!!" Dally yelled which made us both jump.

Dally grabbed my hand and pulled me away from Soda. We just kept staring at each other while Dally dragged me all they way to Buck's where we lived. I didn't care about the lecture Dally gave me when we got back. That was just amazing! I loved it! It was the best night of my life!!!!!

----------------------------------------------------------

Hey Guys this is an Imagine from my Instagram!!!!! I plan on adding more and more!!!