Dally Imagine

(Your POV):

I'm so pissed off! I've been living with my boyfriend for a couple of months and I saw him cheating on me in our bed. Don't feel bad for me, he was a douche anyway. Well, I should've known he was going to cheat on me. He's just that kind of guy.

I was walking all the way to Buck's place because he usually is having a party and let's just say I need a beer to calm me down! I barged through the door and went straight to the bar. The guy behind the bar looked at me oddly. I'm not in the mood for his crap.

"Aren't you a little young to be in here?" He pointed out.

"How about now? I am allowed to be in here now?" I threatened him with my switchblade.

"All right!" He said defensively. He handed me a beer and I cracked it open gulping it down.

"Jeez, it's someone's time of the month." A Soc next to me said.

"Don't even go there with me, bud!!!" I yelled at the top of my lungs.

"Oh yeah?! What if I do?" He pushed it.

"I'll beat the tar outta ya!" I yelled.

"I'd like to see ya try, bitch!" He asked for it. I grabbed his coat viciously, and shook him. A Greaser came behind me and pushed me off him.

"Ey, ya don't talk her like that!" The Greaser yelled.

"Why are you her boyfriend?" He asked.

"That ain't your business!" He retorted.

"Then I can call her whatever I want! You Bitch!" He insulted me. The Greaser punched him in the jaw and another Soc tries to come at him but I punched him in the stomach.

"Hey let me take care of them!" The Greaser told me.

"No!" I whined and dodged a swing from the Soc I was fighting. The Greaser and I beat the living hell out of those guys. They ran out of Buck's place so fast!

"Thanks!" I thanked him.

"No prob-" He looked at me and he was speechless. I had a confused look on my face. "You're bea-ut-iful." He stuttered trying to put words into sentences.

"Lemme buy you a drink at least." I offered.

"If someone deserves a drink it's you because I've never seen a girl fight like that!" He explained. He bought us a round of shots and we talked all night! His name was Dally, and he was kind of a bad boy! Which is really cute. I forgot totally about how sad I was before I came here. Now I'm glad I came here! Because I would've never met Dally! He asked me out later that night and I couldn't wait!