Dally Imagine

I was in the apartment I shared with my boyfriend, Dallas, and it was late at night. I worked all day and when I got home I was so tired. I didn't want to deal with anything. So I just slumped into bed.

Later on, the door opened slightly. The squeak from it woke me up. I peered up at Dally squinting my eyes. He sat down on my side of the bed. The only light came from the doorway so I couldn't see his facial expression.

"Hey babe." He said softly.

"Hey Dal." I replied. He got quiet.

"What's wrong?" I asked. He scratched his head.

"I-... I have to go back to New York." He sighed. I could not comprehend those words that came out of his mouth.

"Babe, no." I whined.

"I know. I don't want to go either." He sounded somber. I started crying into his chest.

"When are you leaving?" I asked.

"Tomorrow morning." He answered.

"How come you never told me about this before?" I sniffed.

"Because my old man called, and told me to come back as soon as I could." He explained. I just crawled into him as we sat on the bed. Once more, he rocked me in his arms. Just the thought of him leaving, just killed me.

"When are you coming back?" I questioned not glancing up at him. He sat in silence for a moment.

"I don't know when, Madysn." He finally replied. I gazed at him. Dallas didn't notice I was looking at him for awhile. Then he did. His lips met mine. His hands cupped my cheeks. Then one slithered to my hair and he pulled it down. It felt like forever but when we broke it, it felt like so long ago. He got off the bed and stood at the doorway.

"I'll come back as soon as I can." He added. Then closing the door slowly trying not to look at me. It was so so sad. But I knew he would come back as soon he could. I loved him so much.
--------------------------------------------