Steve Imagine

(Your POV)

"Lexi, if you both work with each other of course he's going to ask you out sooner or later. He's going to get attracted to you." My best friend explains as we were walking out of school. It was the end of the day and I had to go to work with my crush after school. Which I'm not complaining at all! I needed a job and I decided to get one at the DX. I work the cashier while the other Steve and Sodapop work on cars. I have a huge crush on Steve! He's cute, he's funny! He's perfect for me.

"Lexi?"

"Lexi."

"Yeah?" I came back to reality. I can't stop thinking about him.

"What are you thinking about?" She asked sarcastically.

"Nothing." I explained.

"Sure, you were thinking about Steve!" She said walking down her street.

I went the opposite way to go to the DX. Soon enough I was there. Steve was head first inside the hood of a truck. I guess he heard my footsteps because he turned around to look at me. I smiled, "Hey."

"How are you, Lexi?" He asked.

"Good I guess." I answered.

"You guess?" I blushed.

"Well school has been killing me lately." I said. He was leaning on the car but then he got up. "I know what you need! A couple hours of working here with me." He told me.

"Come here." He got off the car and pulled over to the hood. He explained different parts if the car and I helped him out. We were laughing about something and when we stopped we looked at each other. We pulled towards each other. He went first and kissed me. I deepened the kiss. Then we pulled away from each other.

"Listen babe, I want to know if you're busy this weekend?" He asked. Inside I smiled.

"Nothing."

"Now you are!" He added,

"I'm picking you up at 6 on Saturday!"
---------------------------------
Hope you like it!!!