Ponyboy Imagine

(Your POV):

"Piper! Ya better be in bed!" My mother yelled.

"I am!" I replied.

"Okay, see ya next year!" She said more calmly. Jeez, she's so drunk! This is exactly why I'm going to Ponyboy's house for the New Year! I was so excited! I jumped out of bed and out of the window. The perks of living on a ranch-style house. It was 11:30 the time I left the house, so it was getting close to next year! I was literally shivering, running, and smiling like nothing could stop me!

I got to the Curtis' and knocked in the door. The house was bright inside and full of people. Soda opened the door,

"Hey Piper, come in!" The house was full! There was the gang, of course, other Greasers, and girls. Lots of girls. That scared me. What if Pony was with another girl! Holy crap! So many things ran through my mind.

"Ponyboy! Guess who's here!" Soda called.

"Oooo, Ponyboy's GIRLFRIEND!" Two-Bit teased.

Pony walked into the living room blushing. "Hey Piper, what's up?" He greeted.

"Hey! Big party you guys got!" I said.

"Yup, wanna drink?" He offered.

"Sure!" I responded. Soon enough we down to the last minute or two of the year. We all listened to the radio count down the seconds and all of us counted down with it. "3, 2, 1!!!" We all shouted. While everyone was celebrating Pony kissed me on the lips.

"Awww, our Ponyboy ain't a boy no more!" Soda teased, and Steve faked cried. We ignored them and kept our lips attached. The best first kiss of the year!