Two-Bit Imagine

I headed for the Curtis' to hangout with the boys because I'm bored! And you know if you go there something interesting will happen. I was just thinking about Two-Bit and I as I walked. We've been the best of friends for the longest time now and lately having been getting these feelings about him. Like I just want to be more than friends in that moment. I don't know. I think it's just a phase because Two-Bit isn't giving any signs of affection in that way.

"Hey guys!" I hollered bouncing into the room.

They all greeted me, Steve, Dally, Soda, and Two-Bit. They were all drinking beer, and talking about girls.

"SO, how's your Sylvia?" Steve asked in a loud voice.

"Not bad entirely. She hasn't called me in awhile though." Dal replied.

"Well it's not that good either!" Two-Bit proclaimed. We laughed.

"Well, I'd like to hear about your love life right now!" Dally shot back.

"Pretty dull if you ask me..." Soda teased.

"Shut up! I haven't even started!-" Two chuckled.

"Alright, if you actually had someone in your life you would tell me first!" I interjected.

"THAT. Is very true." He agreed.

"Are you giving hints?" Steve winked from across the table.

"OOOOOOOOO." Soda-and Dally reacted.

"Oh please."

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. Two-Bit laughed to himself as I got mad.

"And you're laughing!" I said playfully hitting Two.

He got up as I chased him out of the dining room.

"Have fun repopulating the Earth!" Steve laughed.

"Use a condom will you Two!" Dally teased.

He went out the back door laughing his butt off.

"I can't believe you!" I laughed trying to catch my breath.

We both stopped laughing and breathed for a second. We stared at each other, then blushed at the ground. I giggled. He smiled at me and got closer.

"So? Who's really in your love life?" I grinned at him giving a signal.

"No one so far." He answered coming a little closer.

"Really." I whispered because he was so close.

"I was joking." He said right before our lips touched.

Everything felt right. We stopped.

"They're not wrong, are they?" I reassured him with the seconds of silence before his answer.

"No, they're not," he reassured me, "I love you..." "I love you too..."

I sighed with relief. We both grinned, I guess he did have feelings for me!