Dally Imagine

(Your POV)

My best friends and I walked into The Dingo. This was our spot, we were here literally everyday! But it was just somewhere for us to hangout since our parents are at home getting drunk.

We ordered our drinks and we started talking. While my friend was speaking I noticed that the door opened. So, like a normal person, my head turned to the door. My eyes widened. It was a Greaser. He was just....gorgeous! My eyes were set on him. I watched him look around the room, then him and two of his friends sat in front of us.

My friend who was talking noticed that I was staring.

"What are you looking at Regan?" She asked.

"Mmm, nothing, go on." I answered.

She went on as I stared at the Greaser. He noticed that I was glaring at him. I looked away like it was nothing. My eyes were back in him once he wasn't looking. This happened constantly through the time we were here. I looked back at him but he was smirking right at me.

'C'mere' He mouthed at me.

Without hesitation I left the table cutting off my friend. She had a confused look on her face. The Greaser scooted over on the booth and motioned for me to sit down.

"Hi." He smirked.

"Hi." I said back.

"How are you?" He asked.

"Great, you?" I responded.

"Not bad, are you from around?" He added.

"Yes." I responded.

"How come I haven't seen you around?" He asked.

"I don't know." I said sheepishly. He looked at me in the eyes and looked in his. Those dark, harsh, eyes were begging.

"Do ya wanna catch a movie sometime?" He asked.

"Sure, when?" I answered.

"Tonight at The Double." He said.

"Sure! I gotta get back to my friends but I guess I'll see you there!" I enthused.

"Okay." He smiled.

"Bye!" I said. He winked back at me as I blushed. I'm really going on like a "date" with this guy! Okay, I'm excited!