Sodapop Imagine

Sodapop's POV

The whole gang except Darry, Ponyboy, and Johnny was at Buck's Party. Dally sat in the corner scoping out the girls while Steve, and Two-Bit started drinking and let the girls come to them.

I took my time talking to friends and girls. As the party went on I stood by the bar talking to Steve with a skanky Greaser girl by his side.

Then the door opened and a beautiful, beautiful girl walked in. She seemed familiar. But boy did she take my breath. She looked around the room then she found a spot right next to me. As she walked over here, her hair bounced on her back giving me a rush. She smiled at me and asked the bartender for a beer.

"How you doin'?" I asked.

"I'm doing good," She paused smiling, "How are you?"

"Great!" I grinned. She grinned as well, then took a sip.

"Haven't I seen you before?" She questioned.

"You look familiar too, I went to used to go to the high school." I answered.

"Sodapop?" She suggested.

"Yeah! I forgot your name, sorry." I smiled.

"It's (Y/N)." She blushed staring at the floor.

"Oh right!" I remembered. She looked up giggling.

"What?" I chuckled with a confused look.

"I can't believe I found you." She stated, "Because, I had a crush on you... I still do." I was baffled. I stood there so surprised and happy! I smiled at her, and we got closer. I leaned down and she leaned up. Our lips met and we both smiled in the kiss. My hand landed on her hip it found its way to her butt. Her hands started on my chest slightly moved around my neck. I'm so glad she likes me back already!----------------------------------------------------------------