Ponyboy Imagine

My friends and I planned on going to Prom coming up at school! Our Senior year! High school went by so fast! Slowly as we got closer to Prom, my friends
got asked by boys. I didn't know what I was going to do. I still want to go. But I didn't want to go alone. So I talked to my friends, and they all said to come. I went dress shopping with them and mine was thus pale blue long dress. I loved it so much!

The day came and I guess you could say that I wasn't nearly as excited as my friends. We took pictures, then we got escorted to the school. We ate, then talked, and the part I dreaded, the dance. Everyone got up and went to the floor except me. This is the reason why I didn't want to go. I scanned the room, to spot my friends. But I spotted another boy at a table sitting alone. He was cute, I think it was Ponyboy Curtis sitting alone. He made eye contact with me. I blushed and looked at the dance floor. I pulled my head back at him. He grinned at me as the song changed. Then he got up from his chair and went over to me.

"You wanna dance?" He asked with his hand out.

"Sure." I blushed.

He was a really good dancer. He made me swoon. He was so sweet and nice to me! My whole night turned around! I had so much fun with him, even though I barely knew him. I was really getting turned on by him!

"What time is it?" I asked him, remembering that I have to be home at midnight otherwise my parents will kill me!

"11:50." He answered.

"Oh my god!" I yelled.

"What's wrong? Where are you going?" He asked as I started my way out there.

I ran out of the school into the dark May night. I took off my shoes and left them on the steps of the school. I picked up my dress and ran down the street.

"What's your name?" He hollered picking up my shoes.

"Haley!" "When will I see you again?" He asked.

"Sometime soon!" I yelled as loud as I could.