Sodapop Imagine

(Your POV)

I moved down to Tulsa and started living with my cousin, Steve. He got me a job at the DX with him and his best friend Sodapop. To be honest, when I met all the boys l thought they were all hot! But Soda kinda stood out from all of them, so I'm kinda glad we're working together!

Steve and I walked out of the house and headed towards the DX. We all worked until our first break at 9. I went outside to hang with the boys. I sat on the front edge of the car as Steve worked on it. "Are ya done yet?" I asked.

"Nope." He answered.

"Are ya done yet?" I asked again being obnoxious.

"(Y/N), I swear to God!" He laughed.

"Are ya done yet?" I asked.

"Ask me one more time." He said not peeking up at me. "Are ya done-" he tackled me to the ground we wrestled. We were laughing, and beating the tar out of each other. Soda just watched us as we acted like children.

"Woah!" He said studying Steve and I.

"What?" Steve asked.

"(Y/N) fights hard!" He said.

"That's what happens when you're the only girl in a family of guys!" I said.

"Wait, you're a girl?" Steve questioned. I beat him some more then we went back to work. Then Soda walked in.

"Hey Soda!" I smiled.

"Hey, (Y/N), are you doing anything tonight?" He asked.

"Not that I know of." I replied.

"You wanna go get some to eat with me?" He added.

"Just you and me?" I asked.

"Yup."

"You asking me out on a date?" I smiled.

"Well, yeah, kinda-" I cut him off by kissing his cheek. He shut his mouth and smiled at me.