Ponyboy Imagine

(Your POV)

I walked into then Curtis house to go and hangout with my boyfriend, Ponyboy.

"Hey babe." I said shutting the door.

"Hey." He sat up straight. I sat next to him and he kissed me.

"What are you watching?" I asked looking at the TV.

"Some western." He responded. "Hmm." I mumbled. "What?" He asked. "Nothing."

I came here to hangout and go do something. But in this relationship we watch movies. But I'm tired of doing that!

"Let's go out and do something!" I suggested.

"Okay, like what?" He questioned. "I don't know! We'll figure it out." I enthused.

We sat there watching the movie for the next twenty minutes. Pony's arm squirmed around my waist and I cuddled up next to him as the movie went on. We both just loved movies. I cuddled up next him, laying my head in his shoulder. Soon enough 'the end' was across the screen. We were both so comfy, we didn't want to move. He kissed my forehead.

"Do you still want to go out somewhere?" He offered. We both glared at the darkness of the outdoor world.

"I got sidetracked." I yawned sitting up straight.

"Let's just stay here and watch another movie." I decided. He sat up and kissed me.

"I'll go make some popcorn." He got up. We watched more movies, and cuddled all night!