Dally Imagine

(Your POV)

I was working at The Dingo for a since I was fifteen. So I've been here for a year now and I knew which costumer so could trust and ones I couldn't. There were mostly Greasers who hung out here and they always tried to get me. My butts been slapped, cat calls, I've gotten it all. I wasn't really attracted to them, I don't know, they never interested me.

I loaded up one tray and hauled it with my shoulder and arm. I walked over to the table and I unloaded the food from the tray. I turned around to go back to the counter when I bumped into.

"Sorry." I said blinking and smoothing my skirt blushing.

"Hey it's no problem." The Greaser said in his deep accent. I looked up and I saw Dallas Winston. He is the only attractive Greaser in my opinion. So I guess you could say I had a little crush on him.

We moved out of the way from each other and I went back to work. I was a total dork in front him! He'll never want to go out with me! I got sidetracked back into work and when I went to one of my tables I saw him.

"What can I get y'all?" I asked Dallas and the two Greasers he was sitting with.

"A Pepsi." A boy said.

"Pepsi." Another Greaser said.

"You?" I asked Dallas.

"Your names Lilli right?" He asked.

"Yeah why?" I asked.

"What're ya doin' tonight?" He questioned.

"I don't have anything planned I don't think." I answered. What is he doing?

"Do ya wanna go catch a movie tonight?" He asked.

"You asking me on a date?" I smiled.

"Smart girl."He said. I laughed.

"I could go see a movie." I said.

"Then its final. I'll see you there." He said getting up from the booth, then lighting a cigarette. Then he walked out of The Dingo.

"That all he wanted?" I asked the two Greasers.

"Yeah, Dally's been eyeing you for awhile now." One said.

"Oh he has, has he?" I was baffled.

"Yup." He said. Dallas Winston has a crush on me!