Steve Imagine

(Your POV)

My brother, Ponyboy, Johnny, and I were really bored today at our house. Two-Bit and Dally were out causing trouble, and the rest were at work.

"Ponyboy." I called from the couch.

"Emilee." He called back from the floor watching TV.

"I'm bored." I stated.

"I can't help you with that." He responded.

"I'm gonna go bother Soda at work." I said getting up.

"Does someone miss their twin?" Johnny said referring to my twin brother, Sodapop.

I just shook that one off and walked all the way to The DX. I saw Steve working on a car, but not Soda.

"Hey Steve, where's Soda?" I smirked. I didn't like Steve very much, he's just an asshole.

"In the bathroom, c'mere." He said fast looking up from the hood of the truck. Why did he want me?

"What." I moaned.

"Calm down, I have a question." He stated flicking an ash from his cigarette.

"What is it?" I asked.

"Do you have a crush on me?" He asked.

"No why?"I panicked.

"Because I think you're kinda cute when you panick." He said cooly.

He wasn't even nervous. But for some God forsaken reason that comment made me smile. I got a little more comfortable around him, and I broke a sweat.

"Well-" I blushed. Ten seconds passed, and I got more nervous.

"Weren't ya gonna follow that up with something?" He asked finishing the cigarette.

"Well...-I just thought-" He cut me off by smashing his lips to mine.

He didn't even give me a warning. I just blinked and his lips appeared on mine. His dark black hands roamed around my butt. Which made it somewhat better. I felt more comfortable as time went on. Then soon enough I heard footsteps behind Steve.

"Steve- HEY OFF MY SISTER!" Sodapop yelled behind making us stop that very entertaining moment we had.

Other than the couple of times Steve and Two-Bit pissed Dally off, but I liked this better.

"Steve, what the hell are ya doin' to my sister?!?!" He asked.

"I don't know." He responded as if nothing happened.

"Of course you know what happened!!!" He was just furious.

"Soda it's okay!" I calmed him down.

"Sure it is, Emilee! My best friend is making out with my twin sister!" He was furious.

"You're not that much older!!!" I added, "We're the same age!!" He thought it over then he said, "Okay don't let Darry find out and don't do it in front of me!"

Steve and I smiled at each other. He winked at me as the boys started back to work and I winked back. I kinda have a crush on him now, I'll admit that!