Dally Imagine

Your POV

I just got out of bed and I got dressed and washed my face. Soon enough I rushed to the bathroom and threw up. Once I was done I brushed my teeth.

Why did I throw up? I tried to remember when my last period was. Over a month ago... I stood in the bathroom of our apartment shocked as ever. He's gonna leave me if I'm pregnant!

I quick found an at home test in the cabinet and took it. I waited ten minutes for the results. I closed my eyes and flipped the test over and glanced at it. Two lines. Tears poured out of my eyes.

I ran out of the apartment with the test. I wiped the tears away and I went around town in search of my boyfriend, Dallas. I walked to to the Curtis house and I saw Dally, smoking on the porch. I got chills when I saw him.

"Hey (Y/N)." He smiled removing the cigarette from his mouth.

"Hi." I peeped sitting next to him.

"What's up, you seem quiet?" He wondered. I looked at him and my eyes watered. "Babe,what's wrong?" He asked as he pulled me towards him. I sobbed on his chest. Then I pulled the test and gave it to him not looking at him. I peered at him once. He studied the test closely. "You're pregnant?" He asked seriously.

I sobbed looking up and I nodded yes. I shifted away from him and put my head in my hands. "Now what?" I sniffled.

"We wait." He sighed.

"For what?" I asked.

"For the baby." He finished then kissed my temple. I was surprised he didn't leave me on the porch or anything! He told me that he wasn't happy until I was. So we changed our attitudes and I felt better about this life-changing situation!
------------------------------------------------- I don't know what I think about this one😬