Steve Imagine

(Your POV)

I was walking to The DX to pick up Steve. After he was done with work we were going to The Dingo just to hangout. But I've had a crush on him for a little while, and I planned on telling him how I feel tonight! Hopefully he won't take it the wrong way, and things go well.

I saw Steve leaning down to see the engine of a car. I decided to walk up slowly and carefully, getting ready to scare him. He looked over the engine and did his thing trying to fix the car.

"BOO!!" I screamed behind him.

I jumped a little then turned around to face me. His face lit up when he saw while I just stood there and laughed.

"Ya done laughing?" He smiled.

"Almost." I answered catching my breath.

He went back to fixing the car.

"You ready to go?" I asked.

"Yeah, just a minute." He replied.

He finished up what he was doing and we started walking to The Dingo. We talked, laughed, and did our usual stuff. We into The Dingo took a seat and ordered our food. We were laughing about something then we looked at each other in the eye. We really stared at each other and looked into one another's eyes. He leaned in and I leaned in as well and he pressed his lips on mine. I kissed back but then I broke it.

"I should've warned you I was gonna do that." Steve looked down.

"I have something to tell you." I said.

"Shoot." He told me.

"I've had feelings for you for the past couple weeks." I explained.

"Me too." He smiled.

"No, I mean more than a friend." I looked down all depressed and sad even though he kissed me.

"Me too, Brynn." He finally said smiling at me.

"What are we gonna do?" I asked.

"I'm gonna ask you a question and after you answer it I'll either kiss you or walk out of here." He explained.

"Go ahead." I smiled, I know exactly what he's asking me, I hope.

"Will you be my girl?" He asked.

"Yes!" I smiled and I kissed him.